Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Notts Forrest away

Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:09 pm

Long way of yet but Who thinks their going? After saturdays game iv'e decided a hate forrest they tried getting a reaction of cardiff fan before during and after the game! Their SCUM! Never forgive , never forget!

Re: Notts Forrest away

Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:12 pm

cant wait :evil: :evil: :evil:

Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:58 pm

Will be going to this one for sure

Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:34 pm

Used to have a soft spot for notts forest, all changed when we beat them at the city ground in our fisrt season in championship and the bastards above us gobbed on us below throughout the game.

Scabby cnuts!!

Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:26 pm

I'll be going.....Do they actually bob on us through the game, what a bunch of scabby twats :lol:

Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:45 pm

mmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :ayatollah: and my girl

Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:30 pm

hippie1994 wrote:Long way of yet but Who thinks their going? After saturdays game iv'e decided a hate forrest they tried getting a reaction of cardiff fan before during and after the game! Their SCUM! Never forgive , never forget!

Re-write
Nottm Forest away.
Long way off yet but who thinks they're going? After Saturday's game I've decided I hate Forest; they tried getting a reaction off (from) Cardiff fans before, during and after the game! They're scum! Never forgive, never forget!

Pathetic. This guy is an illiterate trouble-maker who does no credit to himself or your club. It is clear from some of the posts on here that Chinese whispers are at work fuelled by fellow trouble-makers. I guess he is talking about banter and clearly came off worse in the exchanges! So he's bitter! I doubt if more than 2% of the supposed incidents even happened. Most of the outrage is because of the result and you know it. I suggest that in effect, this so-called hippie (peace and love?) is trying to incite like-minded half wits to come to Forest for a ruck. I would imagine that those of you with any intelligence will tell him where to go. BTW, you're still invited to drink in our pubs before the game, but only if you behave like civilized humans! Anyway, I'm off now - just trying to protect the reputation of my great club. Best wishes.

Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:41 pm

One of the Best Away Trips of The Season :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:01 pm

Its on my 38th birthday, wife permitting I`ll be there,

Revenge as fellow BedsBluebird on here got spat on from above there last time............wankers!!!!!

Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:13 pm

Horrible scab bastards. scum of the earth.