Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

atmosphere

Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:16 pm

I've heard alot people saying it's to due "new fans" but leicester game was close to a sell out and the stadium was rocking gyepes got sent of evevyone got up and sung sinse that game the atmo has gone just as bad as Coventry don't get it.

Re: atmosphere

Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:14 pm

I think the new fans people are talking about are fans post belars signing!!

I think we need these fans as long as they don't tell me to shut up and sit down!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:25 pm

I feel trouble is brewing down the city. People are starting to take offence to being told to sit down by other fans..

Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:27 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:I think the new fans people are talking about are fans post belars signing!!

I think we need these fans as long as they don't tell me to shut up and sit down!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

thats the problem tho mate ,i got this fat blonde piece behind me who knows f**k all about football or ccfc who tells me to sit constantly or winges like f**k behind me when im voicing my opinions at the team,ref or whoever,i cant win mate ,its pissin me off big time ,all you hear her saying is "give the ball to bellamy" she hasnt got a fuckin clue! and nor have the rest of the plastics and id be quite happy if they all crawled back under the rocks they came out from even it ment losing 8,000 on the gate! :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:50 pm

We need an area in the ground where we can sing and enjoy. The canton stand is close to this but not good enough! We need the grange back! No familys! Just lads and proper noise! I agree with you mate!

Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:55 pm

Or a few blocks in the ninian would be ideal.