Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

VALE PLAYER TRAINING UPDATE WITH NEWS ON DRINKWATER

Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:17 pm

afternoon all.

hello i went down the vale today at like 10.50.

got threw the gates went over speed bump and seen someone walking towards me it was jason koumas normal clothes walking out of the vale lol felt like getting out for the car kicking him in the nuts and dragging him back on training field and say cum on pull your socks up you lazy b*stard.

anyway got to training field, seen all the boys Bellamy, jay, wildig, mathews ,drinkwater chops ,keogh ,riggot, oli ,nd few others doing what as i could was pass and move training so looks like they are trying to get back the way they was before pas move that done us so well at start of season. Bellamy going bonkers as always showing his passion. he gonna be mad coach or manager if he can be bothered to.

so i get in the gym and i see whits darcey hudon kev gypes doing weights so looks like they was doing different training. there was few glum faces none of this smiling as they normally do so i think they have boot up there ass.

hudson and kev and gypes where in the pool aswell doing extra cardio

so after while. the other walk in chops drink water wildig matthews.

so drinkwater came over to me said alrite hows u ? i said yea good ta, so i asked how is he ? he is said 85 percent. i asked how you finding it down here, he went well to be honest i do miss my home but its part of growing up i got to get on with it, i asked you you think you be starting soon, he said well i gonna fight my hardest two it was shame the injury game when it did. he quite a shy lad does not say much and you can tell he still getting to grips of bein away from his familey. which i understand totally as he is only young.

on to matthews and wildig, well they was training together, i was looking at matthews and when you say defender u got to be joking you seen size of him? der more meat on chickens leg. for me he winger, wildig is growing every time i see him he looking in fantastic shape so i wonder if loaning him out will be good.

spoke to the training gym man he always helps me out with my training two, he said he pushing them this week as sat was kick up the ass for everyone at the club.

so that's my update i have no idea about koumas but was odd to him walking out of training unless he got a nock?

anyway hope you all enjoy it cuz it was good today because i got to no few more players than i normally do.

keep the faith

Re: VALE PLAYER TRAINING UPDATE WITH NEWS ON DRINKWATER

Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:20 pm

cheers mate, always intresting to see what you have to say :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:22 pm

how long before we get to see Riggot in a blue shirt ? :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:23 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:how long before we get to see Riggot in a blue shirt ? :ayatollah:

aiming for december he does train with first team they just trying to get him right :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

be patient that's my message.

spoke him aswell when he trains he trying his guts out to play for cardiff he loves it down here :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:24 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:
Vintage 63 wrote:how long before we get to see Riggot in a blue shirt ? :ayatollah:

aiming for december he does train with first team they just trying to get him right :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

spoke him aswell when he trains he trying his guts out to play for cardiff he loves it down here :ayatollah:

good ............. be like signing a new player :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:26 pm

Cheers mate :ayatollah:

Vintage 63 wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:

don't count me on that tho but that's the aim, i hope so because he nice guy and is trying so hard to be fair. :ayatollah:

Billy Hunt. wrote:Cheers mate :ayatollah:

no problem :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:35 pm

Cheers for these snippets mate, always an interesting read. :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:59 pm

Saw Hudson last night, he was in the CIA watching Peter Kay. Beer being sold everywhere but fair play to the lad he was drinking bottled water. :D

Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:02 pm

Cheers For the Update :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:36 pm

Cheers for the update.

There is a lot of good info coming out of this board, with you being an important cog.

Keep it coming :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:51 pm

Great info thanks :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:06 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:

Wish I could agree mate.

i think the club should stop throwing good money after bad here!!

If he DOES get fit before January, he will play. He may be better than Hudson
or Gypes. But the likeliest outcome will be that he breaks down again anyway
after a week or two and the club will have missed an opportunity to get fresh
blood in during the window

Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:28 pm

Thanks for the update, It makes you wonder about koumas doesn't it :roll:
He should be doing extra training off his own back on the treadmill at least to improve his stamina/fitness :evil:

Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:10 pm

How come you get to train there mate?

Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:11 pm

Bowmonster wrote:Thanks for the update, It makes you wonder about koumas doesn't it :roll:
He should be doing extra training off his own back on the treadmill at least to improve his stamina/fitness :evil:

Something doesn't seem right with the lad, so much talent, yet he seems to just be going through the motions at the moment :( , a fully functioning Koumas would be devastating for the opposition with the players he has around him now.

Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:17 pm

Also went to the gym in vale today.
Burke was training one to one with physio and then in pool. McPhail was dong weights on his own, reckon he was just doing extra. Hope they both play saturday. :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:44 pm

Bigbluebird wrote:How come you get to train there mate?

i am a member have been for like 8 months now, its good mix with all players when they train on the weights etc. i often talk to them they no me now as i normally there same time they train. so its like having mates really kinda weird

Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:55 pm

Cheers for that Chief :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:49 pm

Yer always great have inside info, Nice one mate

Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:01 am

you should takae annis and baz to the gym with you to many brekys :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: and then give us an update on the both of them lol :dontknow:

Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:18 am

mallo wrote:you should takae annis and baz to the gym with you to many brekys :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: and then give us an update on the both of them lol :dontknow:

i will be out of pocket by the end of the week if this forum is anything to by about there breakkies haha

Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:09 am

mallo wrote:you should takae annis and baz to the gym with you to many brekys :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: and then give us an update on the both of them lol :dontknow:

:lol:
Cheers Mallo :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:49 am

the news i had heard about koumas is dave jones sent him home as he turned up without his kit and didnt have a note from his parents :lol:

Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:56 am

Excellent update especially as it was written in some foreign language!

In the same way as we need a few new players in January, maybe the coaching staff needs someone with some new ideas to supplement DJ and TB).

Perhaps DJ is too stubborn but for him it is this season or never.

Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:37 pm

jinks/cwm wrote:the news i had heard about koumas is dave jones sent him home as he turned up without his kit and didnt have a note from his parents :lol:

hahaha well i thought he was getting the bus to wigan myself :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D

Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:39 pm

keith pontin wrote:Excellent update especially as it was written in some foreign language!

In the same way as we need a few new players in January, maybe the coaching staff needs someone with some new ideas to supplement DJ and TB).

Perhaps DJ is too stubborn but for him it is this season or never.

foreign language ? looks alrite looks english to me maybe few spelling mistakes but judging by the views on this topic. every one seems to understand it haha :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:06 pm

Good insight there mate.

God I wish we could start November again :(

Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:09 pm

Danny Says wrote:Good insight there mate.

God I wish we could start November again :(

me two i would not have spend so much on the mrs for xmas hahahahahaha :ayatollah: :ayatollah: