Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO Milly!!!

Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:22 am

Hi Milly
You asked about the price mate for everything, well there´s flights from Bristol (Easy Jet) and BMI (Rhoose) and that price is between £60-£100 return.Transfers to and from Geneve airport €50 My place is normally £500 but £400 for City fans so you can split that between 2 to 4 people? Ski Hire for a week we have a place for around €70 for a week. Ski Lift cards around €180 for a week so if you are 4 people everything to get you there and up on the slopes skiing between £420 to £450 per person. Obviously it will be cheaper if you go for less than a week. Hope this helps and if you pm me your e-mail address I will send your our info e-mail

Regards

Steve (danishblue)

Re: FAO Milly!!!

Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:31 am

danishblues wrote:Hi Milly
You asked about the price mate for everything, well there´s flights from Bristol (Easy Jet) and BMI (Rhoose) and that price is between £60-£100 return.Transfers to and from Geneve airport €50 My place is normally £500 but £400 for City fans so you can split that between 2 to 4 people? Ski Hire for a week we have a place for around €70 for a week. Ski Lift cards around €180 for a week so if you are 4 people everything to get you there and up on the slopes skiing between £420 to £450 per person. Obviously it will be cheaper if you go for less than a week. Hope this helps and if you pm me your e-mail address I will send your our info e-mail

Regards

Steve (danishblue)

thankyou for taking the time to get back to me steve, i have sent you a PM :ayatollah: