Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

RIGHT HERE WE GO!!

Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:22 am

first time i have been sober this weekend, i want to have my rant about saturday so i can get on with my week :lol:

firstly, why did Dave Jones take off Chops who wasnt injured and then put bellamy upfront??
by doing this he took away our only natural width we had. therefore making it very easy for any defending team. 5 in midfield playing very narrow is easy to defend.
another tactical piece of genious from jonesy.

secondly, the players dont seem to be playing with any passion what so ever. W e pay alot of money to watch them play, i can take losing, but not a team/manager losing that doesnt seem to care.

thirdly, fans were poor again but we had f**k all to sing about. it works both ways, but it was very dissapointing from the team on sat.

fourthly, whitts is so weak in midfield, he doesnt make a tackle, at present he is always caught ahead of the ball, the opposing midfielders seem to ghost past him, and putting him wide second half, beat a man on the outside, he couldnt beat an egg.

RIGHT RANT OVER, I FEEL BETTER NOW :) DONT EVEN BOTHER READING IT, MY OPINIONS HAVE PROBABLY BEEN SAID ALL WEEKEND, SORRY FOR BORING YOU ALL :lol:

Re: RIGHT HERE WE GO!!

Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:26 am

milly44 wrote:first time i have been sober this weekend, i want to have my rant about saturday so i can get on with my week :lol:

firstly, why did Dave Jones take off Chops who wasnt injured and then put bellamy upfront??
by doing this he took away our only natural width we had. therefore making it very easy for any defending team. 5 in midfield playing very narrow is easy to defend.
another tactical piece of genious from jonesy.

secondly, the players dont seem to be playing with any passion what so ever. W e pay alot of money to watch them play, i can take losing, but not a team/manager losing that doesnt seem to care.

thirdly, fans were poor again but we had f**k all to sing about. it works both ways, but it was very dissapointing from the team on sat.

fourthly, whitts is so weak in midfield, he doesnt make a tackle, at present he is always caught ahead of the ball, the opposing midfielders seem to ghost past him, and putting him wide second half, beat a man on the outside, he couldnt beat an egg.

RIGHT RANT OVER, I FEEL BETTER NOW :) DONT EVEN BOTHER READING IT, MY OPINIONS HAVE PROBABLY BEEN SAID ALL WEEKEND, SORRY FOR BORING YOU ALL :lol:

could have said that at the start!! :D

Re: RIGHT HERE WE GO!!

Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:17 am

sorry :lol: