Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

How bad is the tension at City?

Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:44 pm

sounds quite worrying :shock:

Re: How bad is the tention at City?

Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:47 pm

its pressure of going up this season i think, it sounds like to me , do or die.

first time i ever seen jay say something bad about us on his twitter, ' why do city fans over eact so much' which makes me think the pressure is starting to get to every one.

Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:48 pm

do you recon we are expecting too muchh?

Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:51 pm

We are not expecting too much and DJ himself recognises that with the squad he has assembled he has brought on the pressure to succeed or else.

The pressure is mounting but everyone must pull together including supporters :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:55 pm

glammy74 wrote:do you recon we are expecting too muchh?

progression that goes us expecting so much but as we go so far last season every is thinking right we can slam the leage with players we got. when championship is nitemare any 1 can beat every one, look qpr they have not won every game they just drawn.

me i not expecting sod all until i see us in top 2 in may just way i am i shout i scream at football but ride wave i do see where we go.

you don't win league in November. all the teams want to beat us cuz they see us as BIG BOYS cuz of players we got bellamy koumas oli keogh.

fans pay there money so they can say waht they want. but if u got players like jay thinking ' why we over react so much' means players don't like playing at home. dave jones has pressue on him cuz he asked and got what he wanted. he got no win chance has dave we win he still get slated for something we lose we not going anywhere.

everyone has bad day at office look at chelsea lost 3 games on bounce. u see any 1 asking questions.

judge us after xmas

Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:58 pm

the thing is, we dont draw matches because dave jones likes us to all out attack for the 3 points, so in close games, if we have a makeshift defence we either win or loose, but with conceding goals either way

Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:58 pm

I am disapointed in Jay putting that on twitter, all supporters get pissed off certainly when teams play bad look at Chelsea they were booed last week as they were poor and manager is under threat but they are champions on top of the premiership and a champions league game coming up.

We should be top of the league with points ahead but to many poor games lets be honest I was not expecting to lose against the jacks or yesterday and maybe I needed that reality check I got but I am still diapointed with the players performance.

We need to move on and we need to miss out November for future years