Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Just got back

Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:27 pm

Evening all, just got back from our lovely trip up north, great result for us, but
whats happening up there,?? has your bubble burst or what ? you got qpr next too, can you honestly
see yourselves getting anything sat.?

Dj will be gone after xmas, bellamy will take over.

Re: Just got back

Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:29 pm

colours wrote:Evening all, just got back from our lovely trip up north, great result for us, but
whats happening up there,?? has your bubble burst or what ? you got qpr next too, can you honestly

DJ didnt have a Plan B, But Dont Worry We will take Our Revenge out on QPR :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:31 pm

Good, coz i can't stand QPR ----either

Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:32 pm

colours wrote:Good, coz i can't stand QPR ----either

I am Happy that you are Right behind us and keep the the Pressure on US, I am Quite happy if you lot go up as long we go up ahead off you :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:41 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
colours wrote:Good, coz i can't stand QPR ----either

I am Happy that you are Right behind us and keep the the Pressure on US, I am Quite happy if you lot go up as long we go up ahead off you :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

In all honesty i'm happy where we are, it would nice to get to the prem,dream material but in reality i think it will ruin us.
Financially we'd be looking at millions to gave it a real go, which not many of us got, as you lot know with your wage bill
frightening if it don't bring success, plus there's too many plastics everywhere in the prem i enjoy the crack in this div.

Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:42 pm

colours wrote:Evening all, just got back from our lovely trip up north, great result for us, but

maybe not saturday but once our horrible noveember is over it will be back to winning ways :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:45 pm

JUST GOT BACK ?

What hapened, caravan break down ?

Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:01 am

colours wrote:In all honesty i'm happy where we are, it would nice to get to the prem,dream material but in reality i think it will ruin us.
Financially we'd be looking at millions to gave it a real go, which not many of us got, as you lot know with your wage bill
frightening if it don't bring success, plus there's too many plastics everywhere in the prem i enjoy the crack in this div.

Won't you need a few more plastics to fill your stadium? God knows ours has been rammed full with them since Bellamy arrived.