Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Dave Jones - Good Manager ? We are about to find out........

Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:18 pm

Cardiff City now has a superb wealth of playing talent that is not being used to its full potential. That's because we have been lucky to date that opposing teams have been naive in thinking we would utilise the talent we have, I mean who wouldn't want Bothroyd, Bellamy, Burke and Chopra in their attack. Jones has got away with using that threat as a decoy and continuously using route one tactics with the long high ball up to Bothroyd, but now things have changed asd we have been found out.

It's often been said that Jones doesn't have a plan B and i'm a firm believer that if he did should be able to utilise all the strength in the team and we now would be playing in the premiership instead of Blackpool. I've said it before that we have become Jay Bothroyd FC. Perhaps Jones should go and watch Swansea as they use tactics to test their oposition and totally outplayed us the other week.

So the question is:

Does Jones really have a good plan B, because plan A is now public knowledge ?

Re: Dave Jones - Good Manager ? We are about to find out........

Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:21 pm

To be honest I'm not sure he has a plan A.

Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:38 pm

Yes we are, & i hope that he sorts out what ever the current problems are, & answers all the questions of his critics. No other Cardiff City FC manager in history, has had the power to run our club, or the resources at his disposal, that DJ has. Come the end of the season, there will be no more excuses or hiding places for him, imho!

Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:45 pm

TIME FOR CHANGE I SAY :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:11 am

RICK+CCFC wrote:Yes we are, & i hope that he sorts out what ever the current problems are, & answers all the questions of his critics. No other Cardiff City FC manager in history, has had the power to run our club, or the resources at his disposal, that DJ has. Come the end of the season, there will be no more excuses or hiding places for him, imho!

it will be too late then,Jones worries too much about other than our players and sets our team up not to play but to stop them playing.We should play to our strengths.

When we lost to Blackpool Jones should have been shown the door then,We may be 2nd in the table but with our players we should be at least 10 points clear at the top.Two defeats at home is 2 too many any the gutless manner in which they lost pi$$es me of.Were pussyfooting no bookings,no heart noo guts.