Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bothroyd on twitter

Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:10 pm

That includes the fans good or bad performance staying together
13 minutes ago via Echofon .

We always try our best we wanna win more than anyone but sometimes it doesn't happen . Togetherness gets us up
14 minutes ago via Echofon .

Why our fans are so negative I'll never no even the best teams don't play well and lose sometimes!
44 minutes ago via Echofon

He is right, we get so negative. So what we lost one game. Chelsea lost to Birmingham yesterday, dont see them crying. We are in 2nd place and still clear of the jacks

if some one said to me in the summer we would have this squad and an England player and be in 2nd place i would have last in their face.

Enjoy the moment :ayatollah:

Re: Bothroyd on twitter

Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:13 pm

i noo, remember back in august when we only had 3/4 subs on the bench.
We would probally have been dreaming of second place then. :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:13 pm

chippy909 wrote:That includes the fans good or bad performance staying together
13 minutes ago via Echofon .

We always try our best we wanna win more than anyone but sometimes it doesn't happen . Togetherness gets us up
14 minutes ago via Echofon .

Why our fans are so negative I'll never no even the best teams don't play well and lose sometimes!
44 minutes ago via Echofon

He is right, we get so negative. So what we lost one game. Chelsea lost to Birmingham yesterday, dont see them crying. We are in 2nd place and still clear of the jacks

if some one said to me in the summer we would have this squad and an England player and be in 2nd place i would have last in their face.

Enjoy the moment :ayatollah:

I totally agree I think most teams in this league would relish the chance to be in the position we are in at the moment :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:19 pm

nice to see some fans positive :ayatollah:

i am chuffed we second start of season didn't think we would of been if i am honest.

Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:31 am

Spam tw*t! As for Bothroyd, he is right, we are fickle. However, sometimes we do get annoyed because we know that the players aren't doing themselves justice. It's nothing personal and if anything it shows how highly we regard their ability.

Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:14 am

Cheers Chippy :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: