Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

had funny convoo with my old man. about are supporters

Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:46 pm

cardiff fans are fantastic when things going right but always pick on something even when we doing well.

when we lose it end of the world.

can't say much more than that haha

Re: had funny convoo with my old man. about are supporters

Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:00 pm

I resigned my self yesterday that the way we were playing we were goinig to lose so tried to get some stupid and childish song going. Evan broke into a dance at one stage but ithink that was because of the cold. Evan got told off for calling earnshaw a goofy b*stard which I replied it was true as he is goofy
Need stop now as I'm rambling

Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:01 pm

Tubzo wrote:I resigned my self yesterday that the way we were playing we were goinig to lose so tried to get some stupid and childish song going. Evan broke into a dance at one stage but ithink that was because of the cold. Evan got told off for calling earnshaw a goofy b*stard which I replied it was true as he is goofy

haha made me laff anyway

Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:18 pm

Tubzo wrote:I resigned my self yesterday that the way we were playing we were goinig to lose so tried to get some stupid and childish song going. Evan broke into a dance at one stage but ithink that was because of the cold. Evan got told off for calling earnshaw a goofy b*stard which I replied it was true as he is goofy

You in the canton stand mate? :lol:

Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:25 pm

City supporters have always been the same, through history. Reading the new Fred Keenor book, even he was "showered with abuse" from City fans during a home game defeat, & that was in 1929!