Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bellamy - yesterday

Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:37 pm

Had the pleasure of going in the premier club yesterday! quite enjoyed the warmth and the strongbow so was very loud (singing etc) didn't go down to well when getting out the lift voicing my opinion and bellamy was pissed off with he said don;t know whats wrong with us (the fans) he said it was a bad game and we will go up and we have never had it so good lol anyway I enjoyed the banter

Re: Bellamy - yesterday

Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:46 pm

Pantmawr Blue wrote:Had the pleasure of going in the premier club yesterday! quite enjoyed the warmth and the strongbow so was very loud (singing etc) didn't go down to well when getting out the lift voicing my opinion and bellamy was pissed off with he said don;t know whats wrong with us (the fans) he said it was a bad game and we will go up and we have never had it so good lol anyway I enjoyed the banter

My mate spoke to him in the evening and mentioned that we had no width. Bellamy replied that it was probably his fault fr coming inside too much.

I'm a bit worried that he's taking this all upon himself too much.

Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:26 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
Pantmawr Blue wrote:Had the pleasure of going in the premier club yesterday! quite enjoyed the warmth and the strongbow so was very loud (singing etc) didn't go down to well when getting out the lift voicing my opinion and bellamy was pissed off with he said don;t know whats wrong with us (the fans) he said it was a bad game and we will go up and we have never had it so good lol anyway I enjoyed the banter

My mate spoke to him in the evening and mentioned that we had no width. Bellamy replied that it was probably his fault fr coming inside too much.

It's a good point that you make lawnmower. He looks like he's trying too hard. All too often he overhits simple passes and his body language tends to suggest that he's not playing with any freedom. He may of course still not be 100% fit ,so that may be an alternative reason for his indifferent displays.

He just needs to relax and enjoy his football again. If he can I'm sure everything will start to click into place again.

Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:29 pm

alfie sherwood wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:

It's a good point that you make lawnmower. He looks like he's trying too hard. All too often he overhits simple passes and his body language tends to suggest that he's not playing with any freedom. He may of course still not be 100% fit ,so that may be an alternative reason for his indifferent displays.

He just needs to relax and enjoy his football again. If he can I'm sure everything will start to click into place again.

Yes, and let others take some responsibility. AND, one more thing, when he gets into the box and has a man in front of him, run at him, be greedy, dont be afraid. There are very few defenders in this division who can touch Bellamay for pace, he'll get brought down.

Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:52 pm

Incredibly for a player of Craigs ability he appears to be playing with fear.

The amount of players who've foundered due to the weight of expectation at CCFC is huge.Surely Bellers won't be another one will he ?

Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:21 pm

alfie sherwood wrote:Incredibly for a player of Craigs ability he appears to be playing with fear.

The amount of players who've foundered due to the weight of expectation at CCFC is huge.Surely Bellers won't be another one will he ?

What you must remember is Craig is city through and through, he wants to win every game, thats why he is trying to hard.

Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:29 pm

tomCCFC wrote:
alfie sherwood wrote:Incredibly for a player of Craigs ability he appears to be playing with fear.

What you must remember is Craig is city through and through

:roll: :?

Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:30 pm

Bellamy is right. Some of our fans are fickle as f**k.

Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:41 am

Bellamy is too good for the other players so they do not react quickly enough and he tries to do everything himself before getting frustrated and kicking some opponent or arguing with the referee. He is getting disillusioned with Championship standards and longs to get back to Premiership,