QPR - Last year
Plymouth - Last year

Anybody agree / disagree ?

Re: 5 WORST PERFORMANCES AT CCS

Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:21 pm

I think the Ipswich game last year should be included

Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:22 pm

Almost agree with you but the Charlton game home a few seasons ago still the worst, Jones was lucky to keep his job that week if it was not his mate Ridsdale there he would have gone funny enough Ridsdale stayed with him and we got to the FA cup final that year :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:24 pm

stick in Ipswich last year as well, oh and Ipswich the season before as well oops this one was at Ninian lol :lol:
Last edited by ihatealiens on Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:24 pm

valleyrambill wrote:Almost agree with you but the Charlton game home a few seasons ago still the worst, Jones was lucky to keep his job that week if it was not his mate Ridsdale there he would have gone funny enough Ridsdale stayed with him and we got to the FA cup final that year :ayatollah:

wasnt that at Ninian?

what a depressing thread mind :lol:

Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:31 pm

2blue - agree it is a miserable thread - I was lucky enough to miss Ipswich last season - I've just got home after a weekend at my parents and the in-laws. Despite being second I sense we are now on a slide - reasonably easy December ahead but our game seems to have fallen apart at home. I almost feel Burke is more important than Jay at the moment and they could both be gone in 6 games time.

Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:33 pm

I cant see either going this season, we are hitting a bit of patchy form but im very confident we will come over this, we usually do.

Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:35 pm

That QPR game was awful.
I didn't drink that day either, wish i fecking did.