Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

you got to laugh

Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:58 pm

some people need to get a grip its all doom and gloom yes fair enough we lost yesterday yet again we are having a nightmare november but still even though it might change at this moment in time we are in second place,you listen to the match reports and from cardiff everyone moaning yet from forest they talking about gaining automatic promotion lol

Re: you got to laugh

Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:59 pm

it happens after every game we lose dont worry

Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:01 pm

caerblue wrote:some people need to get a grip its all doom and gloom yes fair enough we lost yesterday yet again we are having a nightmare november but still even though it might change at this moment in time we are in second place,you listen to the match reports and from cardiff everyone moaning yet from forest they talking about gaining automatic promotion lol

we doing better than we did in last few seasons in November i think last few we have had 1 or 2 points , so 4 better than sod all lol. i am still happy 2nd in league still got points on rest below us not bad as people think :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:05 pm

i ve never been so down we ve only got a top of the table clash to look forward to next week lol :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:19 pm

losing is bad enough its the way we lost on the last 2 home games. We have all expected to win this league easy but reality has hit us I think