Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Koumas big chance !

Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:39 pm

he had his big chance yesterday, he said in an interview last week that he was close to being fully fit.
well quite frankly he was the worst player on the pitch, in my view he is finished as a player !
any thoughts ?

Re: Koumas big chance !

Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:52 pm

CHRIS PIKE wrote:he had his big chance yesterday, he said in an interview last week that he was close to being fully fit.
well quite frankly he was the worst player on the pitch, in my view he is finished as a player !
any thoughts ?

dun no about finished but he could of least put performance in to make claim for starting spot, he had a shocker

Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:08 pm

This is one of the arguments I have about DJs management. He has brought back a guy who has taken nearly half a season to get back to fitness. That is really a bad management choice.

Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:This is one of the arguments I have about DJs management. He has brought back a guy who has taken nearly half a season to get back to fitness. That is really a bad management choice.

what about riggott we are yet to see him ,yet dj has given him a contract :oops: :oops:

Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:17 pm

beddau blue wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:This is one of the arguments I have about DJs management. He has brought back a guy who has taken nearly half a season to get back to fitness. That is really a bad management choice.

what about riggott we are yet to see him ,yet dj has given him a contract :oops: :oops:

Do I know it. :(

Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:31 pm

I think koumas is wasted on left,I would have swapped him and whittingham,and give koumas a free role,with Oli and drinkwater behind him.

Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:45 pm

ngriffiths wrote:I think koumas is wasted on left,I would have swapped him and whittingham,and give koumas a free role,with Oli and drinkwater behind him.

The whole team were shocking yesterday but Koumas was abysmal - Kev Mac was single handedly attacking from the left with no support from Koumas. He is abysmal this season - should never have resigned him - It's like breaking up with a hot bird and then getting back together - never works the second time - KOUMAS OUT !!!!!

Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:48 pm

dorsetblue wrote:
ngriffiths wrote:I think koumas is wasted on left,I would have swapped him and whittingham,and give koumas a free role,with Oli and drinkwater behind him.

The whole team were shocking yesterday but Koumas was abysmal - Kev Mac was single handedly attacking from the left with no support from Koumas. He is abysmal this season - should never have resigned him - It's like breaking up with a hot bird and then getting back together - never works the second time - KOUMAS OUT !!!!!

unless its Chopra :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I never really wanted him back as it was obvious to me that he wasnt going to be the same player he was 5 years ago but then I still didnt expect him to be this bad.

Thing is its easy to say we shouldnt have signed him now but most people seems over the moon at the time

Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:52 pm

easy to say we should not have signed him i was over the moon as were most fans,but i agree he has been a massive let down. it cant take any player this long to get fit and that seems to be the excuse after every game