Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Bellamy on the studio for Sky sports 1

Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:24 pm

He sounds very positive to me.

"Still enjoying it but im still trying to trying to get to my peak"
referring to us everytime

interesting to see he said that city havent been training well all week???

Maybe the players are feeling the pressure from the fans

Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:28 pm

I think in the last 5 mins he silenced any doubters.

He confirmed what we alread knew, he joined due to the convenience and he's not playing at his best but hopefully he'll get there. Sounded to me like he still had the hunger.

:ayatollah:

Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:28 pm

2blue2handle wrote:He sounds very positive to me.

"Still enjoying it but im still trying to trying to get to my peak"
referring to us everytime

interesting to see he said that city havent been training well all week???

Maybe the players are feeling the pressure from the fans

yea i think they are. easier to play away less pressure they more relaxed and enjoy football more. craig says it how it that what i like about him most.

Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:04 pm

IMO I think Bellers does give a shit he loves this club he's a Cardiff boy and he's happy here as he's a lot closer to his family he's just gutted like the rest of us about the result yesterday remember the season is a marathon not a sprint we are 2nd in the league we are not even half way through yet Keep The Faith things will come good :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:13 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:In terms of the mood of some on here, the attitude sounds pretty similar.

Yep, he obviously doesn't care because it looks that way to some folk who see him on Sky.

Not at all mate, I like most others are merely comparing his enthusiasm on joining City to what he portraits today. You must admit it wasnt good viewing.[/quote]

Granted, it wasn't good viewing. I just don't think we should read too much into it. He was probably in a bad mood after yesterday and didn't want to be sitting with that pair of fuds!

Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:58 pm

Not at all mate, I like most others are merely comparing his enthusiasm on joining City to what he portraits today. You must admit it wasnt good viewing.[/quote]

Granted, it wasn't good viewing. I just don't think we should read too much into it. He was probably in a bad mood after yesterday and didn't want to be sitting with that pair of fuds![/quote]

Maybe so buddy, anyway not worth further debate, says me replying yet again. Nothing more fickle than a footy fans eh :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:50 am

RichardBluebird wrote:Maybe so buddy, anyway not worth further debate, says me replying yet again. Nothing more fickle than a footy fans eh :ayatollah:

Where would we be without fickle fans :lol: