Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bellamy on the studio for Sky sports 1

Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:14 pm

Hes presenting soccer saterday in studio :ayatollah:

Re: Bellamy on the studio for Sky sports 1

Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:24 pm

Its Sunday :!: He gives out the impression that Cardiff is just a convenience to him, nothing more or less. And the fact he still looks at himself as a Man City player.

Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:25 pm

adamt958 wrote:Hes presenting soccer saterday in studio :ayatollah:

do you mean super sunday :lol:
he doesnt seem quite so upbeat about being here now. seeems more of a convienience thing :?
also said he has just completed his first full week of training since last season, and will be fully fit by xmas :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:28 pm

milly44 wrote:
adamt958 wrote:Hes presenting soccer saterday in studio :ayatollah:

do you mean super sunday :lol:
he doesnt seem quite so upbeat about being here now. seeems more of a convienience thing :?
also said he has just completed his first full week of training since last season, and will be fully fit by xmas :ayatollah:

You got that feeling to eh, I think he has regretted his move to us and now just going with the flow.

Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:32 pm

I don't think he realised how hard the league is to get results & how shit we actually are

:ayatollah:

Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:06 pm

Yeah i meant super sunday, and he dosnt seem happy with us :oops:

Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:18 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:Its Sunday :!: He gives out the impression that Cardiff is just a convenience to him, nothing more or less. And the fact he still looks at himself as a Man City player.

He is a Man City player, he is on loan to us and Man City pay the vast majority of his wages. The last thing he would is disrespect them.

Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:21 pm

I think he is deliberately playing it down. Every team is out to get us, mainly down to him and the hype he brought. Mind games if you ask me!

Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:22 pm

Robbie Savage on twitter said he has the worst tie he has ever seen

Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:44 pm

PtB wrote:I think he is deliberately playing it down. Every team is out to get us, mainly down to him and the hype he brought. Mind games if you ask me!

OK then his "mind games" came across that he really didnt give a shit about Cardiff & he sounded regretful about his move, if we can pick up on them vibes then Im certain other clubs & fans can. They have even mentioned it on twitter

Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:46 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:
PtB wrote:I think he is deliberately playing it down. Every team is out to get us, mainly down to him and the hype he brought. Mind games if you ask me!

OK then his "mind games" came across that he really didnt give a shit about Cardiff & he sounded regretful about his move, if we can pick up on them vibes then Im certain other clubs & fans can. They have even mentioned it on twitter

Calm down dear. Don't read too much into it

Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:51 pm

also said he has just completed his first full week of training since last season

He said that after the Leeds game though as well :shock:

Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:53 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:

Calm down dear. Don't read too much into it

I am calm, infact I now find it comical that our team captain comes across as not giving a f**k.

Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:09 pm

Bellamy is only interested in one person - Craig Bellamy.

Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:20 pm

The prophet of Doom wrote:Bellamy is only interested in one person - Craig Bellamy.

Always has and sadly always will :roll:

Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:26 pm

If our skipper dont give a shit, Give the armband to super Kev!
At least he gives 100% every game :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:37 pm

He would have known one of the 1st questions they'd ask was about his move to City.

I don't know about 'mind games', but he really gave the impression he has had second thoughts about the move.

Even if this was the case, he should have put a positive 'spin' on it, at least.

Maybe not seeing eye-to-eye with the Manager ?

Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:38 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:

Fair play, if it's on twitter then the end is nigh and we're all going to die a ghastly death.

Maybe the boy is down after yesterday? There could be 100 reasons but as usual on here the slightest thing on the back of a defeat and there is a massive over reaction.

Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:44 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:

Not sure if it is the worts tie, but it is tucked in his socks.

He should spend less time in Primark.

Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:45 pm

PtB wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:

Fair play, if it's on twitter then the end is nigh and we're all going to die a ghastly death.

Maybe the boy is down after yesterday? There could be 100 reasons but as usual on here the slightest thing on the back of a defeat and there is a massive over reaction.

Just aswell the fans dont have the same attitude as him or the City by now would have about 11 followers.

Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:45 pm

Mr Moo Cow wrote:I don't think he realised how hard the league is to get results & how shit we actually are

So shit we are second in the table.

Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:08 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:Just aswell the fans dont have the same attitude as him or the City by now would have about 11 followers.

In terms of the mood of some on here, the attitude sounds pretty similar.

Yep, he obviously doesn't care because it looks that way to some folk who see him on Sky.

Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:49 pm

In terms of the mood of some on here, the attitude sounds pretty similar.

Yep, he obviously doesn't care because it looks that way to some folk who see him on Sky.[/quote]

Not at all mate, I like most others are merely comparing his enthusiasm on joining City to what he portraits today. You must admit it wasnt good viewing.

Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:05 pm

The paranoia brigade are out I see, reading everything in nothing at all. Yesterday DJ, today Craig. There are fans out there with a serious case of bottling it and with that comes the blame culture. :roll:

Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:23 pm

The Ratcatcher wrote:
Mr Moo Cow wrote:I don't think he realised how hard the league is to get results & how shit we actually are

So shit we are second in the table.

Second and on the slide though - and given the negative persona particularly from him, Chops and Jay yesterday I think we'll get battered next weekend. Bellamy aside from shirt sales is not delivering at the moment and his goals per game ratio is worse than Fowler and JFH. He was abysmal yesterday for the second home game on the bounce and exuded nothing but negativity for 90 minutes.

Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:30 pm

A Quiet Monkfish wrote:He would have known one of the 1st questions they'd ask was about his move to City.

I don't know about 'mind games', but he really gave the impression he has had second thoughts about the move.

Even if this was the case, he should have put a positive 'spin' on it, at least.

If he doesn't see eye to eye with Jonesy we will hear about it soon enough he aint slow in coming forward Bellamy.

Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:34 pm

ihatealiens wrote:
A Quiet Monkfish wrote:He would have known one of the 1st questions they'd ask was about his move to City.

If he doesn't see eye to eye with Jonesy we will hear about it soon enough he aint slow in coming forward Bellamy.

Carl will probably spill the beans tonight - Bellers back to Man City and signing for another club in Jan ?

Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:35 pm

Jones sacked to stop Bellamy going back to Man City. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:54 pm

Fair play this thread is possibly the most nonsensical thread I have ever read :D

Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:22 pm

The way he is talking now Bellers is here to stay :ayatollah: