Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

RIGGOT

Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:14 pm

wtf is the situation with riggot, hes been given a contract yet we still havnt seen him he came on trial with us carrying some kind of injury hes had plenty of time yet we still dont see him,on whos advice did dj offer him a contract surely the medical staff had some input riggot and his agent must be rubbing their hands,again i ask wtf is happening :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: RIGGOT

Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:29 pm

beddau blue wrote:wtf is the situation with riggot, hes been given a contract yet we still havnt seen him he came on trial with us carrying some kind of injury hes had plenty of time yet we still dont see him,on whos advice did dj offer him a contract surely the medical staff had some input riggot and his agent must be rubbing their hands,again i ask wtf is happening :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

They must be crap the amount of time they take getting players fit :shock:

Re: RIGGOT

Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:37 pm

Thing is how many good CB's are you going to get on a free? I suppose you could get a poor/average CB on a free who might be available all season (but doubtful he would be used). Roggott when fit could be one of the best CB's in the division, they are saying December and if he can get fit for then it will be an ideal time with so many games