Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

We really have no reason to panic

Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:55 pm

Complain, yes. Its within your right to have your opinion on today's game and of course it was a dire performance. What grinds me though is when people are calling for Dave's head, or calling him "Tactically inept."

How on earth is he tactically inept guys? We're second, if he was tactically inept then we'd be lingering near the bottom, obviously he knows what he's doing. There seems to be a lot of people following our club who have a very short fuse when it comes to DJ when, in fact, he is up there with the best managers we've ever had, probably close to even being first.

I don't need to bore you by pointing out what he's done for us in his time at Cardiff. In fact, its embarrassing that I'm even having to write a post to point out how fantastic he is at his job! I don't mean to offend anyone who has the opposite opinion, you're well within your right, but surely... surely you can see where I'm coming from?

When people were prematurely celebrating our promotion during that winning streak a couple of weeks ago, I felt the need to remind them that it is only November. The same goes for this, its still November... we are 2nd and if you ask me, we aren't going anywhere but up.

Cheers.

Re: We really have no reason to panic

Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:07 pm

baker wrote:Complain, yes. Its within your right to have your opinion on today's game and of course it was a dire performance. What grinds me though is when people are calling for Dave's head, or calling him "Tactically inept."

How on earth is he tactically inept guys? We're second, if he was tactically inept then we'd be lingering near the bottom, obviously he knows what he's doing. There seems to be a lot of people following our club who have a very short fuse when it comes to DJ when, in fact, he is up there with the best managers we've ever had, probably close to even being first.

I don't need to bore you by pointing out what he's done for us in his time at Cardiff. In fact, its embarrassing that I'm even having to write a post to point out how fantastic he is at his job! I don't mean to offend anyone who has the opposite opinion, you're well within your right, but surely... surely you can see where I'm coming from?

When people were prematurely celebrating our promotion during that winning streak a couple of weeks ago, I felt the need to remind them that it is only November. The same goes for this, its still November... we are 2nd and if you ask me, we aren't going anywhere but up.

Cheers.

good post, football makes us all go crazy with emotions and people have dif opinions if we all had the same be boring if you ask me lol, i am just fan who sits back and enjoys the ride

Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:11 pm

Precisely. Some people overreact so much!

Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:08 am

Good post, but i also agree with Annis regarding atmosphere etc in a previous topic.

Both good posts, yes gutted about yesterday with an opportunity to stay top and go 6 clear of the jax.
But with 28 games to go and 84 points available to all, the gers and the jax will lose more and so will we but i guess if we can, every game play to our best ability unlike yesterday then we CAN go up.

Where was Mcphail yesterday???????????

Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:17 am

LutonBluebird wrote:Good post, but i also agree with Annis regarding atmosphere etc in a previous topic.

Both good posts, yes gutted about yesterday with an opportunity to stay top and go 6 clear of the jax.
But with 28 games to go and 84 points available to all, the gers and the jax will lose more and so will we but i guess if we can, every game play to our best ability unlike yesterday then we CAN go up.

Where was Mcphail yesterday???????????

think we starting to miss his nifty little passes? but we can't have everything i suppose

Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:19 am

True, is he injured??

Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:22 am

LutonBluebird wrote:True, is he injured??

i haven't a clue but maybe it time to go back to basic's. for me i thought koumas would of done the nifty little passes but he was playing with hot potato yes did my head right in

Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:20 pm

Baker with a good post :shock: Whatever next?!

Wise words :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:22 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:Baker with a good post :shock: Whatever next?!

no way :?
hes a cheese-puff ;) :D

Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:59 pm

milly44 wrote:
Billy Hunt. wrote:Baker with a good post :shock: Whatever next?!

no way :?
hes a cheese-puff ;) :D

Ah, "Cheese-puff" - the best insult to ever exist. :lol:

Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:01 pm

We always have a bad few games in November, its nothing new :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:19 am

baker wrote:Complain, yes. Its within your right to have your opinion on today's game and of course it was a dire performance. What grinds me though is when people are calling for Dave's head, or calling him "Tactically inept."

Cheers.

And we have 9 thats 9 more points than we did this time last year and it's only Movember!!

Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:30 am

rb1976 wrote:
baker wrote:Complain, yes. Its within your right to have your opinion on today's game and of course it was a dire performanceAnd we have 9 thats 9 more points than we did this time last year and it's only Movember!!

Well pointed out. We've really moved forward this season.