Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bloody forest fans!

Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:51 pm

Their chavs mouthing off in my local bookies in Caerleon, which normally has a lovely vibe going on in there. One of their gobshites was threatening allsorts cos he wasnt deemed old enough to bet!! :D :old: Then they start calling me names as i had a city top on, bloody kids! Grow up gay boys I say!! For once none of my mates were in there, they shut up after that ooh hoo I'm a tough guy I thought!!! :old:
:D didnt get any grief after that. Then on the way back on the train I pick a carrage full of them all celebrating singing anti welsh songs as i am sobering up and i am the only city fan that i could see! I took it and told them they deserved their win, but get used to life in the championship, and we'll only see them again if they reach the prem! Then they start singing this anti Robbie Savage song! Did my head in they did, glad to get back to the village!! They totally did my head in! Scummy scummy scummy dottigham! :ayatollah:

Re: Bloody forest fans!

Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:52 pm

Wtf was happening with them and the family stand after the goal?

Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:06 pm

Oh yeah. something was kicking off in the grandstand, thought it was amongst our own fans?? Anyone enlighten us?

Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:06 pm

from what i saw afew of them wanted to attack the city fans and moved towards the family stand, a few city fans moved forward but the stewards were soon dealing with it...... the forest fans let them selves down, pretty low wanting to attack the family stand. :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:12 pm

forest, YOULL NEVER TAKE THE FAMILY STAND :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:15 pm

tangledupinblue wrote:Oh yeah. something was kicking off in the grandstand, thought it was amongst our own fans?? Anyone enlighten us?

It looked like Forest fans were in one of the boxes and were mouthing off to the city fans. One well known City fan then jumped up over the wall and basically took the lot of them on and had the better to, credit to him for that, seemed they were asking for it.

Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:16 pm

welshdougie wrote:from what i saw afew of them wanted to attack the city fans and moved towards the family stand, a few city fans moved forward but the stewards were soon dealing with it...... the forest fans let them selves down, pretty low wanting to attack the family stand. :ayatollah:

Yes attack the Family stand :evil:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=26821

Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:19 pm

Like the jacks do with us about swimm away, surley this is an oppertunity for somone to come out with a chant about frest being done by the family stand :lol: ,

i heard they mounted a failed attack on the family stand, but if thats true
I Do think its discusting that they would attck the family stand, most supporters down the ccs have been alright latley most notably norwich supporters but i have now lost all my respect for the supporters of nottinghm forest, but i bet this wont get any press coverage.

But if we did the same for example at Q.P.R the media would have a frenzy its pathetic :oops:

Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:41 pm

Horrible scab bastards,never forgotten, never forgiven.

Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:43 pm

tangledupinblue wrote:Their chavs mouthing off in my local bookies in Caerleon, which normally has a lovely vibe going on in there. One of their gobshites was threatening allsorts cos he wasnt deemed old enough to bet!! :D :old: Then they start calling me names as i had a city top on, bloody kids! Grow up gay boys I say!! For once none of my mates were in there, they shut up after that ooh hoo I'm a tough guy I thought!!! :old:
:D didnt get any grief after that. Then on the way back on the train I pick a carrage full of them all celebrating singing anti welsh songs as i am sobering up and i am the only city fan that i could see! I took it and told them they deserved their win, but get used to life in the championship, and we'll only see them again if they reach the prem! Then they start singing this anti Robbie Savage song! Did my head in they did, glad to get back to the village!! They totally did my head in! Scummy scummy scummy dottigham! :ayatollah:

where do you live in caerleon tangledupinblue?

Im in backhall street with the bluebird on my house :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:52 pm

bloody hell thats you!!!!!! i walk my dog past your house every day! A white bluebird on your house with a blue background? i am on Mill Street opposite the Mynde wall, drink in the Bull, Boleros, the bell and the White Hart, though not as much these days though since I became a dad for the first time! We must meet up for a beer, only recently found out Milly was a lodge boy!!!!! :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:02 am

tangledupinblue wrote:Their chavs mouthing off in my local bookies in Caerleon, which normally has a lovely vibe going on in there. One of their gobshites was threatening allsorts cos he wasnt deemed old enough to bet!! :D :old: Then they start calling me names as i had a city top on, bloody kids! Grow up gay boys I say!! For once none of my mates were in there, they shut up after that ooh hoo I'm a tough guy I thought!!! :old:

Of course, I called them gay boys under my breath! :smilebox:

Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:44 am

Scummy scummy scummy dottigham! :ayatollah:[/quote]

oops now i'm the one calling names! Drunken posts eh?!
:old:

Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:54 am

the majority of away fans get given pubs in caerleon to drink in before games, and i have never heard of trouble. but it seems forest were intent on being wankers.
i cant uderstand why there were so many in our end, its not as if they sold out :roll:

Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:01 pm

nobby wrote:
tangledupinblue wrote:Oh yeah. something was kicking off in the grandstand, thought it was amongst our own fans?? Anyone enlighten us?

It looked like Forest fans were in one of the boxes and were mouthing off to the city fans. One well known City fan then jumped up over the wall and basically took the lot of them on and had the better to, credit to him for that, seemed they were asking for it.

this is what happened.....and yes they deserved what they got

Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:59 pm

Mate.
I run the coach that came into the village yesterday.
The reason that we tend to use villages like yours is to get away from the morons that you seem to have run into.
We visited the village last year and were treated brilliantly by the landlords, staff and regulars at the Red Lion & Ye olde Black Bull hence us coming back yesterday. Im sure if you speak to them they will vouch for our appreciation of the hospitality shown.
Believe me, I will deal with this and can only apolagise for the moronic behaviour shown to you. Good luck for the rest of the season.
Cheers
Alan

Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:33 pm

Allright fellas, just registered on this board coz i use ccmb but thats gone tits up, i work in the red lion and the guys and a few girls from forest were allright on saturday, the idiots were probly in the bookies at the time the other lot was having a scoff and a slurp in the pub.
I,m on mill street too so we should meet up for a pint boys :ayatollah:

move them kids

Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:49 pm

move the family stand before someone is hurt its going to happen

Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:51 pm

I'm sorry you had trouble with our so-called fans. Just a few points ........
1. I honestly didn't see ANY trouble in the stadium as some of your posters suggest. I had heard that one or two may have been in the Cardiff sections - they should have kept quiet out of respect maybe. They couldn't get tickets from Forest I guess. I did hear that some of our lot couldn't pick up promised tickets from your ticket offices. Didn't see any problems with private boxes. Too busy watching the game.
2. I was on the bus which went to Caerleon. We always go on this independent bus; we are Forest-loving, normal fans who like nothing better than to find good pubs and drink real ale. Our behaviour in the local pubs was without criticism. Eating, drinking and playing pool. Are you really sure that this whole thing hasn't been dreamed up by some embittered fan who saw it as a way to give us hassle and to big himself up in the process?
3. If some of the posts on here are to be believed, world war three was breaking out in the ground. There wasn't any mass confrontation between the fans. Family section? Couldn't work out where that was! Either side of us were Cardiff fans who were doing the normal banter and gestures and that's all I saw.
We do have a very unwelcome and insidious group of dangerous fans who sometimes go to away games and we don't want them! However, yesterday, there was no evidence that they were there. You'd recognise them - all black, smart clothes, mobile phones etc. Not nice people.
When some of you come to Nottingham, there are good real ale pubs you will be welcome in (Stratford Haven for one).
As far as our bus is concerned, if there really was any trouble with any of our younger fans, we need the evidence so that we can ban them (and believe me, we will).
Best wishes for the rest of the season!

Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:54 pm

did you enjoy the toasties and real chips in the lion?

Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:34 pm

No food but loved the Rev Jones. Disappointed that the Bulls Head didn't have real ale but they did do a good Guinness (no shamrock though).
BTW, many on our bus (including me) are away season ticket holders and as such go to ALL the away games. The last thing we want is our smooth passage into village pubs ruined by poor behaviour by our bus patrons.
See you

Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:38 pm

I think the club are bloody stupid leaving the family stand by the away end well to be honest it should never been planned that way its plain daft.

Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:35 am

Ras Malai wrote:
nobby wrote:

this is what happened.....and yes they deserved what they got

the box involved in this belongs to my employers and all i know is someone who works for "Pinnacle" who used to sponsor forest was invited,a work mate who was in the box said that "after a few beers" he was slagging city off as being "RUBBISH" when the 2nd goal went in then it all kicked off :oops:

Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:53 am

tricky tree travel wrote:

Mate.
I run the coach that came into the village yesterday.
The reason that we tend to use villages like yours is to get away from the morons that you seem to have run into.
We visited the village last year and were treated brilliantly by the landlords, staff and regulars at the Red Lion & Ye olde Black Bull hence us coming back yesterday. Im sure if you speak to them they will vouch for our appreciation of the hospitality shown.
Believe me, I will deal with this and can only apolagise for the moronic behaviour shown to you. Good luck for the rest of the season.
Cheers
Alan

Alan
Thans for your heartfelt reply,
In fairness I had just got back from the game in a strop for the way we played and was far from sober when i posted! (not to mention sitting with a load of well behaved but jubilant forest on way home). So wasnt in the best of moods! In hindsight maybe wasnt as bad as the way I typed it, but the two guys who are real diamonds behind the counter were having grief with the lad who would not budge but I suppose its a bookies and they have probably dealt with worse! They called me a dirty b*stard behind my back while this was going on, but once again been called worse! Glad I kept quiet as i had a train to catch! Havent hear of any trouble in the Bull so I do feel my post has been overblown due to my drunken laptop rant and looks worse than what it was!!!!!! However dont understand why there were pockets of forest dotted around our stadium encouraging grief when you didnt sell out your allocation!!?? Any way were football clubs an we all have bad lots among our fans, its just the way it is and we are no exception. Good luck for the rest of the season, all the best.
Steve

Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:55 am

you have gone soft now ;)

no one fucks with alan in the bookies :lol:

Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:01 am

Rrredun wrote:I'm sorry you had trouble with our so-called fans. Just a few points ........
1. I honestly didn't see ANY trouble in the stadium as some of your posters suggest. I had heard that one or two may have been in the Cardiff sections - they should have kept quiet out of respect maybe. They couldn't get tickets from Forest I guess. I did hear that some of our lot couldn't pick up promised tickets from your ticket offices. Didn't see any problems with private boxes. Too busy watching the game.
2. I was on the bus which went to Caerleon. We always go on this independent bus; we are Forest-loving, normal fans who like nothing better than to find good pubs and drink real ale. Our behaviour in the local pubs was without criticism. Eating, drinking and playing pool. Are you really sure that this whole thing hasn't been dreamed up by some embittered fan who saw it as a way to give us hassle and to big himself up in the process?
3. If some of the posts on here are to be believed, world war three was breaking out in the ground. There wasn't any mass confrontation between the fans. Family section? Couldn't work out where that was! Either side of us were Cardiff fans who were doing the normal banter and gestures and that's all I saw.
We do have a very unwelcome and insidious group of dangerous fans who sometimes go to away games and we don't want them! However, yesterday, there was no evidence that they were there. You'd recognise them - all black, smart clothes, mobile phones etc. Not nice people.
When some of you come to Nottingham, there are good real ale pubs you will be welcome in (Stratford Haven for one).
As far as our bus is concerned, if there really was any trouble with any of our younger fans, we need the evidence so that we can ban them (and believe me, we will).
Best wishes for the rest of the season!

At time of posting I was very embittered!!! :evil: More with football matters, but took it out on your lot in my post! However being called names while my back was turned by a bunch of brain dead youths on my own patch stayed with me all day! And no, nothing to do with bigging up! Just a drunken rant, apologies if blown out of proportion

Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:10 am

boo wrote:Allright fellas, just registered on this board coz i use ccmb but thats gone tits up, i work in the red lion and the guys and a few girls from forest were allright on saturday, the idiots were probly in the bookies at the time the other lot was having a scoff and a slurp in the pub.

Lets do that! so you behind the bar or in the kitchen?

Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:15 am

tangledupinblue wrote:
boo wrote:Allright fellas, just registered on this board coz i use ccmb but thats gone tits up, i work in the red lion and the guys and a few girls from forest were allright on saturday, the idiots were probly in the bookies at the time the other lot was having a scoff and a slurp in the pub.

Lets do that! so you behind the bar or in the kitchen?

red lion. i eat in there the other day :o
used to be my local, i was going out with 2 bar maids there, not at the same time id like to add :D

Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:17 am

milly44 wrote:you have gone soft now ;)

:D :lol:

Monday morning blues Milly, still in bed! Day off. Be talking to the guys in the bookies real soon! Drunken rants do look worse in hindsight though, sure it smoothed over in there after I left, just got under my skin thats all. So how was your birthday weekend? :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:19 am

tangledupinblue wrote:
milly44 wrote:you have gone soft now ;)

:D :lol:

Monday morning blues Milly, still in bed! Day off. Be talking to the guys in the bookies real soon! Drunken rants do look worse in hindsight though, sure it smoothed over in there after I left, just got under my skin thats all. So how was your birthday weekend? :ayatollah:

im stilll in bed to :oops:
its been a very messy weekend, but was great apart from 3-5pm saturday cheers :D
had a chink upstairs and a feww in beleros last night.