Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ANYONE AGREE or DISAGREE ?

Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:36 pm

In the last couple of Games, I Believe Jason Koumas is started to look good again and hopefully We Will see the Old Koumas Back again :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: ANYONE AGREE or DISAGREE ?

Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:38 pm

hopefully
but i can only see him coming in when we get injuries or chops goes to india :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:39 pm

Forever Blue wrote:In the last couple of Games, I Believe Jason Koumas is started to look good again and hopefully We Will see the Old Koumas Back again :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Absolutely right and I think a big game is only just around the corner from Jason. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:42 pm

Forever Blue wrote:In the last couple of Games, I Believe Jason Koumas is started to look good again and hopefully We Will see the Old Koumas Back again :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

he could be the key over xmas period and next two games, jones has given more mins lately, i reakon he just let rip over xmas period? THAT SHOULD SET ON FIRE CHOPS for some goals :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:45 pm

he does seem to be looking sharper...... :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:47 pm

I think he,s starting to get his confidence back, cos lets be fair he is a class player :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:11 pm

Class is permanent. He's still got it and he just needs one goal or one good game to find his feet. A blinder is coming up soon. I can't explain it but you can just feel it. I still feel expectation when he picks up the ball because you know he has got the potential to pull something amazing out of the hat.

Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:11 pm

he looked a lot better last wk at scunny

Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:24 pm

Agree
Looked sharp against Reading

I reckon he will start tomorrow, Burke is out.

Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:33 pm

griff105 wrote:Agree
Looked sharp against Reading

I reckon he will start tomorrow, Burke is out.

Really hope so Chief. It would be great to have the old jase back :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:37 pm

I agree and have been telling the Jacks in work about our strength in depth :D

Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:04 pm

Still doesnt look anywhere near the player he was but then again I never expected him to be really.
I hope he can turn a corner as with a fully fit inform JK we are quite a force

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/cardiffonl ... -27672436/
Good interview with JK

Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:37 am

Yes, he was class at Reading.

I'm confident Jones knows what he is doing with him, but he needs minutes on the pitch now.

Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:42 am

I have not seen him do anything special until that volley at Scunny last week. He should be fit now, we are a 1/3rd of the way through the season, so hopefully we will see what everyone saw in the pass. He has alot more to do to prove it to me he is back.

Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:15 am

hopefully, he picks his form up soon, as we have a busy xmas period coming up soon, and will need players to step in. He just needs game time really, this is where we could beneift from regular reserve team games.