Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Two absolute legends in 'I'm a Celebrity get me out of here'

Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:34 pm

With the arrival of Dom Joly last night, this is by far the most excited I've been over this programme. Sad, I know, but Dom Joly is possibly one of the funniest people out there, and Shaun Ryder has made some absolute classics.

Fair play to ITV, they've gone all out this season, well, for me anyway!

Anyone else fans of these two?

Re: Two absolute legends in 'I'm a Celebrity get me out of here'

Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:44 pm

dom joly is justsuperb and trigger happy tv is the best hidden camera show ever. sir sean of rydershire well nuff said i think :lol: :lol:

Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:42 pm

baker wrote:With the arrival of Dom Joly last night, this is by far the most excited I've been over this programme. Sad, I know, but Dom Joly is possibly one of the funniest people out there, and Shaun Ryder has made some absolute classics.

To counter your excitement, those TWATS Jedward are going in tonight (shoot me now).

Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:48 pm

This years is probably the best ever Jungle!

Loving it :)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:30 pm

Jeff wrote:
baker wrote:With the arrival of Dom Joly last night, this is by far the most excited I've been over this programme. Sad, I know, but Dom Joly is possibly one of the funniest people out there, and Shaun Ryder has made some absolute classics.

To counter your excitement, those TWATS Jedward are going in tonight (shoot me now).

Can't wait to see what their hair looks like after a few days and I hope Ryder sorts em' out

Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:11 am

i only watch it because sean ryder is funny as f**k, and stacey solomon :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: (that can be my sex face) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:11 am

theres only one true legend in there, olympic,world,european and commonwealth champion [all at the same time] LINFORD CHRISTIE!

Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:49 am

ryders gone :o :o !!!! I HOPE THEY DONT PUT THOSE PAIR OF FUCKWITS IN THERE I WILL PUT A CUP THRU MY TELLY :D ,