Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Vale Training Ground Upgrade!!

Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:43 pm

2 weeks ago, The Vale had a brand new "Hydro Pool" installed to help the Players relax and to help speed up recovery time of injuries. We're the first club football team in the UK to buy this, while teams like Spurs, Leeds & Liecester have had a trial since we have bought it.

We're also looking to install it at the Cardiff City Stadium, which is great for the players such as Bellamy & Bothroyd who are constantly picking up injuries on their legs.

Heres the pictures if anyone wants to see them: http://f3hydropool.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=104958289

Another First for the Number 1 Team in Wales :ayatollah:

Re: Vale Training Ground Upgrade!!

Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:51 pm

:lol: i thought it was a new full size pool not a bath size thing :lol: I was like where the f**k they going to fit a full size pool in the stadium

Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:07 pm

Yeah, I didn't notice they were standing in it! If it works then great, if not, what a waste! I'll sit on the fence and judge later... patronisingly! :D

Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:24 pm

AfanBluebird wrote:2 weeks ago, The Vale had a brand new "Hydro Pool" installed to help the Players relax and to help speed up recovery time of injuries. We're the first club football team in the UK to buy this, while teams like Spurs, Leeds & Liecester have had a trial since we have bought it.

We're also looking to install it at the Cardiff City Stadium, which is great for the players such as Bellamy & Bothroyd who are constantly picking up injuries on their legs.

Heres the pictures if anyone wants to see them: http://f3hydropool.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=104958289

Another First for the Number 1 Team in Wales :ayatollah:

QUOTE: "We're also looking to install it at the Cardiff City Stadium...."

Is it mobile then????

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: