Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" CRAIG BELLAMY " A True Story

Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:50 pm

Bells Father(Lives near by) and Sometimes Bells himself go the Shamrat Indian, about a mile from My house.

A few nights ago, Bells came in for a Take away, The Waiter who likes football never Recognised him, but Saw his Big Diamond Ring on his Finger, But thought it was fake as he thought he was a lad from ST Mellons :lol:

Then a man ran over to him and the next minute Bells was signing a piece of paper, the Waiter actually thought Bells was paying or signing some debt back :lol:

I came out of the toilet and saw him just leaving with his Take away, I said to the Waiter, I see Craig Bellamy still comes here, He was Gob Smacked :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

The Waiter thought he was a Rogue from down the road :lol: :ayatollah:

Re: " CRAIG BELLAMY " A True Story

Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:58 pm

Easy mistake to make. :lol:

Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:01 pm

a mile from your house you say. that must mean the indian was in newport town centre :o :D

Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:02 pm

milly44 wrote:a mile from your house you say. that must mean the indian was in newport town centre :o :D

HA HA

St Mellons Cardiff Milly :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:06 pm

are you sure that's a CF3 postcode mr abrahams :lol:

Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:18 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:are you sure that's a CF3 postcode mr abrahams :lol:

:lol:

Yes Def :ayatollah:

CF3 :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:50 pm

Cardiff wheelie bin as well? :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:52 pm

abf9 wrote:

Cardiff wheelie bin as well? :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Ive Borrowed a Newport one off Feeney :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:36 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Bells Father(Lives near by) and Sometimes Bells himself go the Shamrat Indian, about a mile from My house.

A few nights ago, Bells came in for a Take away, The Waiter who likes football never Recognised him, but Saw his Big Diamond Ring on his Finger, But thought it was fake as he thought he was a lad from ST Mellons :lol:

Then a man ran over to him and the next minute Bells was signing a piece of paper, the Waiter actually thought Bells was paying or signing some debt back :lol:

I came out of the toilet and saw him just leaving with his Take away, I said to the Waiter, I see Craig Bellamy still comes here, He was Gob Smacked :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Annis i frequent the shamrat quite often for takeaways and sometimes a sit down. Quality guys in there and always a top meal. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Lee

Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:36 pm

thats my local stones throw away

Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:16 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I came at the toilet

That's quite a confession....... :lol:

Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:21 pm

The Voice of Reason wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:I came at the toilet

That's quite a confession....... :lol:

:lol:

Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:09 am

Hahaha, it's the whole out of context thing. I've not recognised players when I've seen them in real life before because they're so synonymous with the Cardiff top. Bellers is a bit more recognisable though!

Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:24 am

Mmmmmmm Bengal Chicken, f*cking loves it I does :ayatollah:

I remember the Mrs ordering a jalfrezzi from there and we were sat right next to the kitchen window, the wife decided to take a bite of the chilli and nearly blew her head off, the kicthen staff were in stitches!!! :lol:

Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:49 am

Bowmonster wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Bells Father(Lives near by) and Sometimes Bells himself go the Shamrat Indian, about a mile from My house.

Annis i frequent the shamrat quite often for takeaways and sometimes a sit down. Quality guys in there and always a top meal. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Lee

Lee, Yes I agree, Great restaurant and a Friendly Genuine Owner :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:49 am

he is isnt he aledgedly, :D :D

Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:40 pm

krab wrote:

he is isnt he aledgedly, :D :D

:lol: :lol: