Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MAJOR APOLOGIES...

Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:33 pm

Boys,
I am sorry about all the mix ups that i have caused, with the forum bus, tickets etc.. It was a genuine mistake, im sure a lot of you, if was without a ticket would have posted exactly the same as i did.. looking for 1 etc. It was 1 bloke that told me he had a spare 1, and once again i did what the majority of you would have done, snap it up!!
As for the bus this is a long story but will let u know as much as i can..
When we played Barnsley away an incident occured involving our coach, it was then run by someone else (I've recently taken it over) which was reported to the police. An hour after this incident occured we got pulled over by the police on the motorway, they took the details of our former rep and information was passed forwad to the south wales police which in turn ended up with wayne nash. Wayne nash now, since this incident has told the club (ticket office staff) and everyone else in the background involving ticket sales, allocations etc not to supply the rhondda boys with bulks of tickets no more.
On monday, i was in work, got home at 5pm, phoned ccfc ticket office and got informed that there were no QPR away tickets left, our allocation of 2,500 had gone.
Once again, i sincereley apologise to everyone on here and at the same time thank them for all their help they've provided me in my desperate attempt of a ticket
BLOOOOOBIRDS!!!!!! /o\

Re: MAJOR APOLOGIES...

Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:47 pm

FAIR PLAY :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:28 pm

Nathancityloyal wrote:Boys,
I am sorry about all the mix ups that i have caused, with the forum bus, tickets etc.. It was a genuine mistake, im sure a lot of you, if was without a ticket would have posted exactly the same as i did.. looking for 1 etc. It was 1 bloke that told me he had a spare 1, and once again i did what the majority of you would have done, snap it up!!
As for the bus this is a long story but will let u know as much as i can..
When we played Barnsley away an incident occured involving our coach, it was then run by someone else (I've recently taken it over) which was reported to the police. An hour after this incident occured we got pulled over by the police on the motorway, they took the details of our former rep and information was passed forwad to the south wales police which in turn ended up with wayne nash. Wayne nash now, since this incident has told the club (ticket office staff) and everyone else in the background involving ticket sales, allocations etc not to supply the rhondda boys with bulks of tickets no more.
On monday, i was in work, got home at 5pm, phoned ccfc ticket office and got informed that there were no QPR away tickets left, our allocation of 2,500 had gone.
Once again, i sincereley apologise to everyone on here and at the same time thank them for all their help they've provided me in my desperate attempt of a ticket
BLOOOOOBIRDS!!!!!! /o\

You causin more bother ya nutter - they'll never let you in The Atlantis at this rate! :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:32 pm

I'LL BE IN THE ATLANTIS 1DAY MATE!!!!
BANKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:35 pm

fair play :ayatollah: