Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Greatest memory in the new stadium?

Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:34 pm

shit final . but this goes down in the memory books?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckVblKQgRpc

Re: Greatest memory in the new stadium?

Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:42 pm

I'm sure everyone will say the PO semi

Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:43 pm

a close second will be Chops 92nd minute winner against the jacks :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:46 pm

agree top night

Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:47 pm

Semi Final it has to be, coming close to that would be beating them twats 2-1with Chopra's 92nd min goal. :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:50 pm

CCFC- Bramhill wrote:shit final . but this goes down in the memory books?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckVblKQgRpc

Im shivering just watching that video, wish we could create atmospheres like that every week, the CCS would be a horrible place to travel too :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:54 pm

Those two are the obvious ones but when we were down to 10 men versus Leicester and everyone clapped and chanted for the entire last 20 minutes constantly, that was pretty electrifying too.

Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:00 pm

Zabier wrote:Those two are the obvious ones but when we were down to 10 men versus Leicester and everyone clapped and chanted for the entire last 20 minutes constantly, that was pretty electrifying too.

I was going to say the PO semi but now you've reminded me that was one of the best atmospheres I've been involved in watching the City at Ninian or CCS.

We can all talk about the Leeds, Hereford, Jacks, Man City games, etc. but this was just a normal league game where the players and fans were almost as one in getting to that final whistle :ayatollah:

Even walking out of the stadium in the pouring rain was great with everyone buzzing about what we had just experienced :lol:

Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:44 pm

Zabier wrote:Those two are the obvious ones but when we were down to 10 men versus Leicester and everyone clapped and chanted for the entire last 20 minutes constantly, that was pretty electrifying too.

Im with you on that one - and more so i was in hospitality nice n warm full 3 course meal -and my boy got all the posh knobs up by walking up n down the stands singing and shouting get up n sing! THEY DID!

and where we usually sit in the ninain stand the boys commented that even the plastics were singing lol

Fair play that night was a good one : )

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:57 pm

I enjoyed that. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:02 pm

the 2 obvious ones are play off semi, and chops goal v the jacks.

those 2 aside, it has to be the atmophere we created when we were down to 10 men v leicester in the 2nd half.
also when we were days away from adminastration and the whole ground stood up and sang 'YOU ARE MY CARDIFF'' louder and with more passion than anything i have heard.

Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:13 pm

milly44 wrote:the 2 obvious ones are play off semi, and chops goal v the jacks.

those 2 aside, it has to be the atmophere we created when we were down to 10 men v leicester in the 2nd half.
also when we were days away from adminastration and the whole ground stood up and sang 'YOU ARE MY CARDIFF'' louder and with more passion than anything i have heard.

Part from that theirs been f**k all :lol:

Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:53 am

CCFC- Bramhill wrote:
milly44 wrote:the 2 obvious ones are play off semi, and chops goal v the jacks.

Part from that theirs been f**k all :lol:

ahh good point :cry: :lol:

Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:50 am

Singing 'you Jack B*stards' to Valencia cos they wore white and black. :ayatollah:

Blackpool at home last year when it was freezing cold and we were singing 'where's our money gone' was the worst.
Then beating Leicester with two late goals in the cup and suddenly we were motoring again. :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:23 pm

no doubt, leicester in the playoffs, shame about the final.