Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Leeds utd 25/10/2010

Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:19 am

I’m collating any statements of complaint regarding the detainment at the RV point for the Leeds fixture at Elland road on October 25th 2010.

As many of you already know I was unable to attend the fixture, but since coming back I have received numerous complaints regarding your detainment at Woolley edge services, which in turn meant many of you missed the kick off.

Whilst I was away Paul Corkrey along with the |FSF started to investigate the incident on behalf of those who attended, and lodged complaints to the Yorkshire police on our behalf. Things have moved on since and we now require any statements or complaints you wish to lodge regarding your treatment and detainment at the services, also logging any personal items that went missing after the coaches were searched.

Please mark envelope for my attention, and don’t forget to put your name and address on your statement as the solicitors who are dealing with it on our behalf will probably want to speak to you as well.

You can drop your statements into the supporters club office next to gate 3 on a match day, send them to our PO Box 1927, or hand them to me if you are travelling on the supporters coaches to an away game.

Many Thanks,

Vince Alm

Cardiff City Supporters Club

Re: Leeds utd 25/10/2010

Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:07 pm

Cheers Vince :ayatollah: :ayatollah: