Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SEASON TICKETS EN-BLOC ANYONE INTERESTED

Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:20 pm

Hi all,just testing the water would anyone be interested in trying to get our season tickets en-bloc to try and create abit of an atmosphere (singing section),if so what part of ground do you suggest, if enough of us approached the club,with the clout we could have you never know they may just listen, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: SEASON TICKETS EN-BLOC ANYONE INTERESTED

Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:21 pm

There are loads who want it

Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:41 pm

How about block 117 in the Ninian next to the away fans that should generate enough banter and atmosphere (hopefully) .

Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:45 pm

ccfcninian wrote:How about block 117 in the Ninian next to the away fans that should generate enough banter and atmosphere (hopefully) .

I would Love that and I Believe This Forum would be Well Behaved :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:53 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
ccfcninian wrote:How about block 117 in the Ninian next to the away fans that should generate enough banter and atmosphere (hopefully) .

I would Love that and I Believe This Forum would be Well Behaved :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Trouble is, the ST holders already in their seats, will most prob want to re-new. :(

Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:55 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Trouble is, the ST holders already in their seats, will most prob want to re-new. :(

I could find out, how many Seats empty in a Section near by :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:57 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

I would be fantastic can you imagine a few hundred of us all meeting in the ninian for a pre match pint or 2 then all leaving at around the same time for the ground then taking our seats (standing) and singing i think we would set the whole ground off lets make this happen. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:02 pm

ccfcninian wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I would be fantastic can you imagine a few hundred of us all meeting in the ninian for a pre match pint or 2 then all leaving at around the same time for the ground then taking our seats (standing) and singing i think we would set the whole ground off lets make this happen. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yes it would be Awsome :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:03 pm

It would be really good

Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:04 pm

I would Love that and I Believe This Forum would be Well Behaved :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]

Trouble is, the ST holders already in their seats, will most prob want to re-new. :([/quote]

I could find out, how many Seats empty in a Section near by :ayatollah:[/quote]

With the situation of the "sit down" policy in the Ninian, would it not be better in the Canton end Annis?

Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:05 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:I would Love that and I Believe This Forum would be Well Behaved :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Trouble is, the ST holders already in their seats, will most prob want to re-new. :([/quote]

With the situation of the "sit down" policy in the Ninian, would it not be better in the Canton end Annis?[/quote]

All the Best have gone in the Canton Uncle Fester.

Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:11 pm

With the situation of the "sit down" policy in the Ninian, would it not be better in the Canton end Annis?[/quote]

All the Best have gone in the Canton Uncle Fester.[/quote]

True, in the centre and at the back is standing and singing all game. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

We could fill the end though and make it "BOUNCE"

Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:14 pm

But wouldn't the banter be better near the away fans?

Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:17 pm

ccfcninian wrote:But wouldn't the banter be better near the away fans?

Without a doubt, but I doubt the fans already there will give up their seats. :(

Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:17 pm

Yes without doubt :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
And that Creatures an Atmosphere and it will Spread around the ground, like at Ninian Park :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:21 pm

Lets get Carl or Annis on the case to try and find out where the most availability is in a section

Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:22 pm

ccfcninian wrote:Lets get Carl or Annis on the case to try and find out where the most availability is in a section

One of Us Will :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:27 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

And that Creatures an Atmosphere and it will Spread around the ground, like at Ninian Park :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

That would be amazing :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:31 pm

I am interested :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:35 pm

theres already quite alot of forum members blocks 116 and 117 but wee are all spread allover the block but bein nearer to each other would make it a better atomosphere coz were i am im so close to the front i try start a song buh the people behind dont join in

Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:35 pm

As you know I'm definately interested :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:37 pm

a horse with no name wrote:theres already quite alot of forum members blocks 116 and 117 but wee are all spread allover the block but bein nearer to each other would make it a better atomosphere coz were i am im so close to the front i try start a song buh the people behind dont join in

A great Start :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:00 pm

Would be awesome :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:04 pm

I am in Block 116 and have been saying for quite a while that Blocks 116 and 117 should be made the singing section however as others have said what do you do with the people who don't want to move and don't want to sing either :?

Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:08 pm

blueheaven wrote:I am in Block 116 and have been saying for quite a while that Blocks 116 and 117 should be made the singing section however as others have said what do you do with the people who don't want to move and don't want to sing either :?

It should be forced upon them, they either sing or move!!

Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:37 am

Im up for it. but i feel it would have to be the canton end if any, because you can stand in there and we could get the whole end bouncing.

and cardiff would attack towards that end 2nd half and would create better atmosphere like ninian park :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:52 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Annis how about we try to get this going asap, otherwise we will be talking about this same subject this time next season, at least we can try. robbie :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:35 am

beddau blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Annis how about we try to get this going asap, otherwise we will be talking about this same subject this time next season, at least we can try. robbie :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Robbie, I Will def ask :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:22 am

There must be plenty of seats in 117 too, I always buy tickets for there, and never had a problem.

Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:03 pm

If this idea gets clearance from the club im defo up for it !! if we can get even a few hundred in one block it would be tremendous like the old block a days !! i dont mind where we go next to away fans in block 117 or block 106 canton is quite tidy also !!! :ayatollah: