Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:04 pm

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Ar ... 30163.html

Yet his friend got arrested :evil:

Re: Ramsey's mate attacked

Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:08 pm

what an arsehole

Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:12 pm

f*cking dumbasses, how can they call themselves cardiff fans? :o :o :o :o :o :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:16 pm

Yet again more bad publicity for our club. If anyone knows this tosser that carried out the attack will you thank him for once again putting the club in trouble with the press!!! PErhaps if e get the Chasetown Chairman on he might re-balance this negetivity :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:34 pm

Name and shame on the front page of the press please. This is why I don't go into town any more. Too many bully cunts like these about. Big hard man carrying a knife with loads of mates isn't he.

If Aaron is reading this I hope he knows those dumb asses are definitely in the very tiny minority. To be fair, I didn't think anyone with half a brain cell could say anything bad against Rambo!

Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:00 pm

PROBERLY A PLASTIC

can't see a proper cardiff fan doing or saying anything bad to ramsey :shock:

Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:10 pm

All because Ramsey got 'SOLD' by Riddler he gets stick for it, all Ramsey done was chose to go to Arsenal as it was the best club for his career.

It could be Swansea,L'pool, fans could've done that as enough them live in Cardiff.

Town is full of wankers anyhow.

Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:16 pm

Thats disgusting

Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:20 pm

does anyone know Aaron personally or where he lives, because i think in good favour this forum should do a get well card for his freind, its the least our fans can do after those so called "fans" did that :(

Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:28 pm

yeh a get well card will help with the 45 stitches. brilliant. if they used there heads obv they know 3 or 4 people dont reflect the opinions of an entire city and club.
its pathetic people do this kind of thing, idiots

Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:31 pm

The Douce wrote:yeh a get well card will help with the 45 stitches. brilliant. if they used there heads obv they know 3 or 4 people dont reflect the opinions of an entire city and club.

It was only an idea? :oops:

Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:34 pm

adamt958 wrote:
The Douce wrote:yeh a get well card will help with the 45 stitches. brilliant. if they used there heads obv they know 3 or 4 people dont reflect the opinions of an entire city and club.

just venting, sorry man. it just pisses me off that these idiots constantly give our club bad rep. probably going to cost us seats at the next big away game or something. we need a PR team to change our image to its rightful one

Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:38 pm

The Douce wrote:
adamt958 wrote:

just venting, sorry man. it just pisses me off that these idiots constantly give our club bad rep. probably going to cost us seats at the next big away game or something. we need a PR team to change our image to its rightful one

Its alright mate, i know what you mean its frustrating and annoying that people would do that, They dont deserve to call themselvs supporters of the club :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:39 pm

that report is so vague, and inconsistent, i bet this turns out to be a robbery and the city fans were only giving a bit of banter.
"The lout ran off, evading the grasp of a chasing bouncer"

"The guy with the knife ran off but a doorman caught him with a rugby tackle a couple of hundred yards down the street"

Which is it?

and the police let him go? now i know there not great but they let someone go who could easily be done for attempted murder?

This doesnt add up. dont condemn our boys yet, especially over "mirror-football" sources

Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:50 pm

The Douce wrote:that report is so vague, and inconsistent, i bet this turns out to be a robbery and the city fans were only giving a bit of banter.

"The guy with the knife ran off but a doorman caught him with a rugby tackle a couple of hundred yards down the street"

Which is it?

and the police let him go? now i know there not great but they let someone go who could easily be done for attempted murder?

This doesnt add up. dont condemn our boys yet, especially over "mirror-football" sources

Yeahh true points mate :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:48 pm

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-storie ... -22720191/

Shows the slash - nasty f*cking wound!!

From the newspaper report its pretty vague at best what happened.

We really have NO idea what happened. Scally fuckers from anywhere in the City
could have been responsible. They'd only have to have half a brain cell to know
who Ramsey was and start giving him grief. Maybe they were just messing, maybe
Ramseys mate was the lairy one? Seems like he gave the lad a pasting. I hope so
cos knives are for cowards. Either way, how the f**k can the coppers let the other
lad walk???

Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:56 pm

anything in any local papers,ive never heared any cardiff fans ever slag ramsey off

Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:01 pm

Me and my mates were nearly fighting with rambo and his english mates few weeks back in cardiff.1 of the boys noticed him went to talk and got blanked. 2 of the girls we were with went to to talk and told him he was ignorant he told them to f**k off before he hit them 1 the boys heard and started argueing his roid head friends lost it started bouncing the lot lol didnt help us all laughin at him the bouncers threw us all out. Outside rombo again Told the girls to f**k off who was in the middle of us before he smashes her then police came over so i grabbed my mates and walked off all in all they were right tossers. Was talkin to darcey then week after great guy talkin about cardiff and wales then mentioned wa happend with rambo he said yh he funny like tha.

Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:04 pm

no proper cardiff fans got a problem with ramsey. just some local idiot out looking for trouble.

Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:06 pm

ewzy wrote:Me and my mates were nearly fighting with rambo and his english mates few weeks back in cardiff.1 of the boys noticed him went to talk and got blanked. 2 of the girls we were with went to to talk and told him he was ignorant he told them to f**k off before he hit them 1 the boys heard and started argueing his roid head friends lost it started bouncing the lot lol didnt help us all laughin at him the bouncers threw us all out. Outside rombo again Told the girls to f**k off who was in the middle of us before he smashes her then police came over so i grabbed my mates and walked off all in all they were right tossers. Was talkin to darcey then week after great guy talkin about cardiff and wales then mentioned wa happend with rambo he said yh he funny like tha.

intresting, maybe rambos not the nice kid people think he is

Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:38 pm

murphy wrote:
ewzy wrote:Me and my mates were nearly fighting with rambo and his english mates few weeks back in cardiff.1 of the boys noticed him went to talk and got blanked. 2 of the girls we were with went to to talk and told him he was ignorant he told them to f**k off before he hit them 1 the boys heard and started argueing his roid head friends lost it started bouncing the lot lol didnt help us all laughin at him the bouncers threw us all out. Outside rombo again Told the girls to f**k off who was in the middle of us before he smashes her then police came over so i grabbed my mates and walked off all in all they were right tossers. Was talkin to darcey then week after great guy talkin about cardiff and wales then mentioned wa happend with rambo he said yh he funny like tha.

intresting, maybe rambos not the nice kid people think he is

Yh realy surprised me they were out numbered and only about his age and a gear head only 1 was dragging the other 3 away telling them dont b silly look at the numbers. My mates did want to pile in but i told them dont b silly police over the road and we only b in the paper in the morning let them start if anything does happen fare eblnough. may b the moneys gettin to him i dnt know. but rambo is only a nickname as we told him lol

Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:55 pm

Not that Rambo's mate deserved it, but when I met Rambo, I thought he was a complete arse. I was in the Wales players lounge after an international and I went up to him and said "excuse me Aaron, can I have an autograph please?" He turned around looked me up and down with disgust, signed my program and rammed it back into my hands and turned back to his friends.

Joe Ledley and Earnie were lovely and let me have photos with them and made a little conversation. Rambo came across as a right dickhead. It wouldn't surprise me if his attitude got him into bother.

Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:59 pm

Blimey has he always been like that ? What a dickhead Hannah :shock: :o

Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:01 pm

PhatFrog wrote:

Not that Rambo's mate deserved it, but when I met Rambo, I thought he was a complete arse. I was in the Wales players lounge after an international and I went up to him and said "excuse me Aaron, can I have an autograph please?" He turned around looked me up and down with disgust, signed my program and rammed it back into my hands and turned back to his friends.

Joe Ledley and Earnie were lovely and let me have photos with them and made a little conversation. Rambo came across as a right dickhead. It wouldn't surprise me if his attitude got him into bother.

Should have smacked the fucker, sound like the money has got to him. :roll:

Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:02 pm

What a load of bo**ocks, what the feck was the lad doing carrying a blade in town if he wasnt looking for trouble???

Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:32 pm

ffs who are these idiots, :(

Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:33 pm

it was the same kind of fan that attack tony bird :evil:

Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:38 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Blimey has he always been like that ? What a dickhead Hannah :shock: :o

Yeah, I was really disapointed. Earnie was fab and Ledley was extremely shy and seemed embarrassed that I asked him for his autograph.

Rambo though :evil:

Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:56 pm

The Douce wrote:that report is so vague, and inconsistent, i bet this turns out to be a robbery and the city fans were only giving a bit of banter.

Which is it?

Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:05 pm

Doubt they were real city fans.

Yeah town is full of right dickheads these days, the night before Swansea some loon shattered my cheekbone with a fecking vodka bottle!! Had to have emergancy surgery to correct it that night but told them I was going to the game so there was no way I was missing it. So had to watch that shower of shit with a broken cheek and locked jaw until monday night when I finally got the operation! :lol: