Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: FORUM XMAS DRINK/NIGHT OUT

Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:56 pm

How about the 18th Dec,after the Burnley game. Plenty be up for that, last Saturday before christmas :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:03 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:Think i may 'come out' and expose myself that nite!! :ayatollah: :shock: :o

:lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Saddles
Will look forward to it :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:03 pm

npbluebird wrote:How about the 18th Dec,after the Burnley game. Plenty be up for that, last Saturday before christmas :ayatollah:

COME ON Baz, DATE Please :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:34 am

Blazing Saddles wrote:Think i may 'come out' and expose myself that nite!! :ayatollah: :shock: :o

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Hands out the magnifying glasses to anyone interested! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hopefully will be there depending on Baz's decision - so bloody hurry up!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:03 am

colours wrote:Sorry to dissapoint you lot, aint got any room in the diary, right up until xmas. :o
Drown your sorrows for nov 7th,There's always next year :lol:

you booked up robbing all the other gypos who are out shopping are you :lol: :lol:

Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:07 am

beddau blue wrote:
colours wrote:Sorry to dissapoint you lot, aint got any room in the diary, right up until xmas. :o

you booked up robbing all the other gypos who are out shopping are you :lol: :lol:

LOL times like this i wish i was a "mod" - SHOPLIFTING more like lol

Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:16 am

Jez wrote:
beddau blue wrote:

LOL times like this i wish i was a "mod" - SHOPLIFTING more like :: lol

sorry jez meant SHOPLIFTING :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:17 am

Lucky for us you don't have room in your diary its a piss up not a punch up and noone wants to be done just before crimbo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh and you havent posted enough related topics to warrant an invite :lol: :lol: :lol:

:D

Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:31 am

count me in :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:41 am

I'm in

Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:55 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:gonna have a look at dates would you want it on a matchday or not please let me know

we have city v burnley on the 18th december any ideas ???

im away that day. going up tup north for week end visiting family :cry:

Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:56 pm

What about the P.N.E. game on the 4th ???

It is in December not too near christmas for many who will be busy visiting and shopping etc

I can do either - just waiting for you lot to sort yourselves out!!! lmao

Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:14 pm

Jez wrote:What about the P.N.E. game on the 4th ???

It is in December not too near christmas for many who will be busy visiting and shopping etc

2 days after my birthday :o :o

right then children lets see we have the 4th and the 18th i suggest we do the 18th it will feel more like a crimbo piss up

sorry i have not been on here much this week and weekend those of you who know me realise we are undergoing our 1st fostering experiennce
I suggest the 18th burnley please can we all agree then its the 18th and we can go where we went last year as long as we are at the chinese all you can eat by 6 its half price(remember annis) :lol: :lol:

Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:38 pm

I think i may be off for that one!! Will check later. Sure i booked the night shift off for Burnley game. Back in Sun night :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:42 pm

LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!!! :old: :old: :old: :old:
NAMES THEN WHO IS GOING

SAM SALIM CAN MAKE IT TILL 8 then he has to go his trainer turns back into a glass slipper :D :D maallo said ;)

Milly is out as he will be in club x

Seriously who's coming then

Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:49 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Jez wrote:What about the P.N.E. game on the 4th ???

2 days after my birthday :o :o

right then children lets see we have the 4th and the 18th i suggest we do the 18th it will feel more like a crimbo piss up

sorry i have not been on here much this week and weekend those of you who know me realise we are undergoing our 1st fostering experiennce
I suggest the 18th burnley please can we all agree then its the 18th and we can go where we went last year as long as we are at the chinese all you can eat by 6 its half price(remember annis) :lol: :lol:

NOW ang on a minute mr Baz i thought this was a PISS up not a FRY UP! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't do both! drink or eat i will have to find someone to stay in the pub while you go eat :D

Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:54 pm

Is it really a year since this was announced and now its round again !

Sorry AA, said last year that I couldn't make it due to being on dialysis, maybe next year !

Will say again, sorry AA can't make it due to dialysis, hopefully next year, I gotta be moving up the list for a new kidney by now !

Have a good night all, have a drink for me !

Perhaps you can raise a glass to absent friends !

Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:01 pm

The Trooper wrote:Is it really a year since this was announced and now its round again !

Sorry AA, said last year that I couldn't make it due to being on dialysis, maybe next year !

Will say again, sorry AA can't make it due to dialysis, hopefully next year, I gotta be moving up the list for a new kidney by now !

Certainly will Chief. Get well soon and keep your chin up :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:05 pm

The Trooper wrote:Is it really a year since this was announced and now its round again !

will do :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: +

Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:18 pm

WE DEF WILL and WE WILL GIVE YOU A SPECIAL MENTION, GOOD LUCK MY FRIEND :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:27 pm

Well lets hope you get a transplant soon and off Dialysis! :occasion5:

Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:12 pm

Works do on 17th in Barry so should be in need of a reviver or 2 on the 18th - count me in!

Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:46 am

depends which date ...................... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:01 am

Vintage 63 wrote:depends which date ...................... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
looks like the 18th mart Burnley game

Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:20 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Vintage 63 wrote:depends which date ...................... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
looks like the 18th mart Burnley game

cheers Baz but Im goin to have to throw a rain check on that again this year ................ already got a nite out booked for the 18th :(

Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:07 am

So is it definitely going to be on the 18th then?

Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:47 am

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:52 pm

milly44 wrote::cry: :cry: :cry:

The 4th would be better for me too Milly as i already have an xmas bash booked for the 18th. :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:53 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
milly44 wrote::cry: :cry: :cry:

The 4th would be better for me too Milly as i already have an xmas bash booked for the 18th. :ayatollah:

we will have our own party bowster :D

Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:57 pm

Defo up for a few pints on Dec 18th,one of the PT lads moving to OZ in new year and has planned a few drinks for that .So will try and get the 2 parties in .