Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO Carl/Annis

Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:20 pm

Need some things cleared up about Jay if possible.

1. Is there any truth that he has been called up for the Preliminary team against France?

2. Is there any truth that he will be signing a new contract with us, and turning down premiership clubs?

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: FAO Carl/Annis

Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:27 pm

HOW THE HELL WOULD THEY KNOW COME ON GET REAL

Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:28 pm

DEANO wrote:HOW THE HELL WOULD THEY KNOW COME ON GET REAL

The same way Carl knows pretty much all of the goings on which he posts in his updates. How else.

Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:46 pm

Dafydd wrote:

The same way Carl knows pretty much all of the goings on which he posts in his updates. How else.

:lol:
on Q2 - i very much doubt it at present, because what he was offered doesnt come close to what he is worth to us. :twisted:

Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:08 pm

Dafydd wrote:Need some things cleared up about Jay if possible.

1. Is there any truth that he has been called up for the Preliminary team against France?

2. Is there any truth that he will be signing a new contract with us, and turning down premiership clubs?

I dont know

And at this moment he wont Sign for us.

Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:13 pm

Ive heared somwhere they have offered him a contract that is dependant on promotion for improved and better terms and conditions ?

Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:53 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:Ive heared somwhere they have offered him a contract that is dependant on promotion for improved and better terms and conditions ?

was that from the metro lol

Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:59 pm

milly44 wrote:
Dafydd wrote:

:lol:
on Q2 - i very much doubt it at present, because what he was offered doesnt come close to what he is worth to us. :twisted:

What's he been offered Milly?

Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:03 pm

lets just say its alot less than what hudson is on.
which when you weight up what they bring to the team doesnt add up :roll:

Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:05 pm

Get real???? You obviously don'r read Mystic Carl's postings very often, do you Deano????

Not sure either 'rumour' is right (read Tuesday's update for the latest) but if I had a Q like that I would ask Carl first....

For futher info go to http://www.askcarl.com

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:13 pm

milly44 wrote:lets just say its alot less than what hudson is on.
which when you weight up what they bring to the team doesnt add up :roll:

Typical City. When you think of the money we have thrown away over the years on complete rubbish. He is easily one of our better players and should be paid to reflect that.

I personally think he wants to stay, you can tell he is really enjoying his football at the moment.

Send Koumas back and give Jay the money. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:57 pm

Dafydd wrote:Need some things cleared up about Jay if possible.

Yes Dafydd he has been called into the Premlinary squad and will find out over the weekend if he ahs made the final cut. Jay has not agreed to sign a new contract with us yet.