Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"Muslim group plan to 'BREAK' Armistice Day silence"

Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:24 pm

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpres ... 9472388A00

"Muslim group plans to 'break' Armistice Day silence"

Re: "Muslim group plans to 'break' Armistice Day silence"

Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:40 pm

Dafydd wrote:http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5jeqjLgnV4ST-bpH0LD6ytgOMdhKQ?docId=B2922551289472388A00

silence the lot of them "for good" :twisted: :twisted:

Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:43 pm

shoot the lot

Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:50 pm

lol @ "interfering with our affairs" how can he say that when he lives in london.. f**k off back to afghanistan then you can protest, while your own country men help tear your nation apart.

hypocrisy

Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:54 pm

They always say they're in fear of their safety if they go abck to their country of birth. But maybe we should make them fear the same here if they persist with such disgusting actions

Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:01 pm

they can and do get away with murder,its time we cleared this country of extremist foreigners. :old:

Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:16 pm

Dafydd wrote:http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5jeqjLgnV4ST-bpH0LD6ytgOMdhKQ?docId=B2922551289472388A00

I SAY LOCK ALL OF THEM UP and DEPORT THE LOT, OUR GOVT SHOULD DEMAND TOTAL RESPECT FROM EVERY PERSON LIVING/STAYING/VISITING THE UK.

Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:36 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... e-Day.html :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:37 pm

We're too soft on this kind of scum in this country. Peoiple should steam into them and not have to worry about the consequences like they do right now, which is what stops some people from doing so

Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:38 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:We're too soft on this kind of scum in this country. Peoiple should steam into them and not have to worry about the consequences like they do right now, which is what stops some people from doing so

LOOK AT THIS Andy :evil: :evil: :evil:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... e-Day.html :evil: :evil:

Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:45 pm

Forever Blue wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1328703/Remembrance-Day-Poppy-burning-Muslim-protesters-mar-Armistice-Day.html :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

What's also disgusting, Annis, is the only person that the pictures show getting arrested is someone demonstrating against this disgusting outrage

Re: "Muslim group 'BREAK' Armistice Day silence"

Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:45 pm

Pick the cunts off one by one. And instead of leaving a calling card in their mouths, place a poppy.

This fooking makes my blood boil :evil:

Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:48 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:We're too soft on this kind of scum in this country. Peoiple should steam into them and not have to worry about the consequences like they do right now, which is what stops some people from doing so

LOOK AT THIS Andy :evil: :evil: :evil:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... e-Day.html :evil: :evil:

I think our messages must have crossed, Annis.

My Grandad was so desperate to protect this country in World War 1 that he faked his own age so he could fight for us and I'm sure there are plenty of others on here whose own Grandads probably did the same. I don't suppose any of these sickening cowards would do the same now :twisted: :twisted:

Re: "Muslim group plan to 'BREAK' Armistice Day silence"

Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:54 pm

Andy
My Father was Egyptian and he fought for 5 Yrs for Britain in the 2nd World War .

Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:01 pm

I blame ALL British muslims for this. Sorry, but I do.

When the BNP or NF or 'white power' groups march, hold meetings
or try to make a point in Britain, British people of all races and creeds
flock to the battlefield. Thousands attack them and do counter protests.

If Muslims are really so 'anti' these hypocritical cunts, then why do they
not flood the streets?? They are out in big numbers the minute they think
anyone is going to do anything remotely anti-muslim...

Why not against Choudary?

If ANYONE can give me a valid reason!!???

Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:02 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Andy
My Father was Egyptian and he fought for 5 Yrs for Britain in the 2nd World War .

There were many nationalities who fought for us in the war and all of them deserve our thanks and utmost respect as much as the British who fought for us. If it wasn't for each and every one of them, this country wouldn't be the tolerant, multi-ethnic country it is now and is all the better for it. We can learn iff the different cultures, and they from us. I'm sure the ordinary, non-extremist muslim is as sickened by their behaviour as anyone else

Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:05 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1328703/Remembrance-Day-Poppy-burning-Muslim-protesters-mar-Armistice-Day.html :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

What's also disgusting, Annis, is the only person that the pictures show getting arrested is someone demonstrating against this disgusting outrage

Spot on there!

Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:20 pm

i didnt thinki had anything in common with the edl or the wdl but i have now

Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:21 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=26233 :evil: :evil:

Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:41 pm

set the dogs on them :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:54 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Andy

There were many nationalities who fought for us in the war and all of them deserve our thanks and utmost respect as much as the British who fought for us. If it wasn't for each and every one of them, this country wouldn't be the tolerant, multi-ethnic country it is now and is all the better for it. We can learn iff the different cultures, and they from us. I'm sure the ordinary, non-extremist muslim is as sickened by their behaviour as anyone else

My query is this.

When the ordinary non-extremist muslim feels aggrieved he hits the ground running.
The local mosques and Imams get people out on the streets and they make damn
sure they are not ignored. Salman Rushdie for example... mass protests in the streets..
The cartoons... mass protests in the streets.

Either they dont think Choudary and these lunatics are a problem

or they dont think choudary and his lunatics are THEIR problem

Why dont they speak up??

I fear it is because muslims at grass roots arent that bothered, and that a large
percentage (particularly amongst the youths) actually agree with what he says!!

Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:59 pm

thousands & thousands fought and died in those wars for this country, for what????????

a bunch of immigrants to protest about a war which didnt even f*cking involve them and the govt to let'em..

im sayin nothing, because if i really spoke my mind id get done.

Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:37 pm

Cunts the lot of 'em :evil: :evil: :evil:

Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:48 pm

im saying nothing or id find myself looking for another messageboard to write on.
f*cking arseholes. :twisted: :twisted:

Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:50 pm

burn and piss on the twats :twisted: :twisted:

Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:22 pm

Sick of people that tell other people from other countries to “go home” or things to that effect because they are different or in a lot of cases better than those people in the way they work or do something (“British jobs for British workers!” be willing to get paid as much as the people you are telling to go back to their own countries and then be as qualified and as employable as them , then you will get a job anyway) .
What gives British people, British government the right to tell other human beings to leave a country? They simply don’t have that right. Britain is Britain because someone stuck a flag down saying this is our land now no one else can enter. Does that sound fair? no its not, but because it happened a long long time ago there is no need to even think of it that way is there?..
So now we have countries that don’t allow other HUMAN BEINGS onto “their” land because they haven’t got the right paper work… How can they do that? its actually funny to think that they get away with it!
“ah i think i’ll go over to america”
“sorry you need to get a visa first”
“What? why? all i want to do is take a look around”
“yeahh but you need a visa”
“do people who were born in America need visas to live there then?”
“no”
ooooh so because you are by chance born in a country means you can stay there for as long as you want, but because by chance you are not born there you can’t go to that country with out some sort of documentation saying its ok.
ah its all so stupid.

p.s
could all the illegal immigrants from Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan go back to their native countries please, because its not like the British and American armies are in those countries illegally and doing a lot worse things than you illegal immigrants are here is it….

Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:33 pm

brilliantbluebirds09 wrote:Sick of people that tell other people from other countries to “go home” or things to that effect because they are different or in a lot of cases better than those people in the way they work or do something (“British jobs for British workers!” be willing to get paid as much as the people you are telling to go back to their own countries and then be as qualified and as employable as them , then you will get a job anyway) .
What gives British people, British government the right to tell other human beings to leave a country? They simply don’t have that right. Britain is Britain because someone stuck a flag down saying this is our land now no one else can enter. Does that sound fair? no its not, but because it happened a long long time ago there is no need to even think of it that way is there?..
So now we have countries that don’t allow other HUMAN BEINGS onto “their” land because they haven’t got the right paper work… How can they do that? its actually funny to think that they get away with it!
“no”
ooooh so because you are by chance born in a country means you can stay there for as long as you want, but because by chance you are not born there you can’t go to that country with out some sort of documentation saying its ok.
ah its all so stupid.

p.s
could all the illegal immigrants from Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan go back to their native countries please, because its not like the British and American armies are in those countries illegally and doing a lot worse things than you illegal immigrants are here is it….

Are you actualy defending these (Excuse my french) f*cking Cunts? I hope they all burn in hell.

Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:35 pm

milly44 wrote:im saying nothing or id find myself looking for another messageboard to write on.
f*cking arseholes. :twisted: :twisted:

:lol: :lol:

Just wish they didn't give the fuckers so much press at times like this, they thrive on it the scumbags. :twisted:

Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:38 pm

brilliantbluebirds09 wrote:Sick of people that tell other people from other countries to “go home” or things to that effect because they are different or in a lot of cases better than those people in the way they work or do something (“British jobs for British workers!” be willing to get paid as much as the people you are telling to go back to their own countries and then be as qualified and as employable as them , then you will get a job anyway) .
“no”
ah its all so stupid.

p.s

You're quite narrow minded for someone who is trying to portray open mindedness. You're completely missing the point. They're spouting hatred.

Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:47 pm

wils, you have a lot in common with the edl/wdl as the main core of those groups are normal people like us who have seen these extreme loons kicking off like this and burning our flags for teh last 18 months, They have been hijacked by nazis and had to fight them, slagged off and threatened by everyone. They are not racist movements they are protesting against these nutters. NOW a lot of you can see it. There is a good ex cardiff lad who is involved with these demos who has been ostracised and treated like a total cnut by other cardiff fans, branded a racist and alsorts, now i see the same people on here and facebook asking when the next wdl meeting is as theyv suddenly realised why he bothered getting involved. Shame on these hypocrites.