Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Our Defence

Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:25 am

Our Defence is absoluty shocking dont clear the ball quick enough, cant put a pass toghter for shit and well second half how reading didnt score was beyond me, hudson must have missed a clearance about 3 or 4 times. this will cost us this season i think,. Tom Heaton superb goalkeeper

Re: Our Defence

Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:42 am

Mate Hudson put in a couple of class blocks tonight, one just before wew scored so how can you critisie him. As far stringing passes together how can they when they've got f**k all movement infront of them from jay or chops, whitts and burke tucked in so it gave us no width so they could only knock it long.

Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:21 am

I thought Hudson had a good game. The rest of the defence was not good. Blake had an awful game imo.

Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:34 am

PhatFrog wrote:I thought Hudson had a good game. The rest of the defence was not good. Blake had an awful game imo.

I agree , for once Hudson stood out last nite for the right reasons as the pick of a very poor back 4 . Naylor , Blake and Matthews were shocking !!!!! Mc Phail wasnt at the races either and good to see Koumas and Drinkwater get some game time ................ Burkey get urself to specsavers then u will score more goals :shock: :shock:

Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:08 am

Back 4 werent the best! Cant believe the amount of headers we lost to Shane Long!! Distribution was shocking to front 2.
Dont think DJ knows his best back 4?

Cant go through the season playing you score 1 we will score 2 type football.

centrehalf needed in January. Reading's Mills would do.

Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:26 am

Vintage 63 wrote:
PhatFrog wrote:I thought Hudson had a good game. The rest of the defence was not good. Blake had an awful game imo.

I agree , for once Hudson stood out last nite for the right reasons as the pick of a very poor back 4 . Naylor , Blake and Matthews were shocking !!!!! Mc Phail wasnt at the races either and good to see Koumas and Drinkwater get some game time ................ Burkey get urself to specsavers then u will score more goals :shock: :shock:

Absolutely agree. Hudson had a good game that was even more impressive if you look at the way Mathews and Blake played in the 1st half. Naylor was just about OK and didn't let the wide man casue him too much trouble.

Get a quick CB alongside him and I think we'll be looking pretty good.