Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:51 pm

everybody gotta be happy with that. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Thats a great point

Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:52 pm

Wasn't expecting more to be fair. :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:53 pm

Dafydd wrote:Wasn't expecting more to be fair. :ayatollah:

Cold Wednesday night away to reading, is a good point indeed, :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:01 pm

excellent point...and played well aswell.....bring on 3 points at scunny now saturday..... anyone know who qpr and the jacks have got?

Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:05 pm

QPR away to Forest, thats a tester for them - Jacks home to Middlesbrough on Sunday a tough game for the Jacks methinks Boro had a good win last night so coming into form. Hopefully we will be back on top come Saturday.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:13 pm

ihatealiens wrote:QPR away to Forest, thats a tester for them - Jacks home to Middlesbrough on Sunday a tough game for the Jacks methinks Boro had a good win last night so coming into form. Hopefully we will be back on top come Saturday.

:shock: :shock: POSITIVE ALERT............POSITIVE ALERT!!!!!!!!! :shock: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:20 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:QPR away to Forest, thats a tester for them - Jacks home to Middlesbrough on Sunday a tough game for the Jacks methinks Boro had a good win last night so coming into form. Hopefully we will be back on top come Saturday.

:shock: :shock: POSITIVE ALERT............POSITIVE ALERT!!!!!!!!! :shock: :ayatollah:

alright alright I'll go out on a whim. We will defo be top come Saturday :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:22 pm

We're top of the league
we're top of the leagueeeeeee
we're Queens Park Rangers
we're top of the league!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:24 pm

TonyJ wrote:We're top of the league
we're top of the league!

enjoy your five minutes of fame, it won't last long a few bad results and you will be sacking your manager again :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:28 pm

ihatealiens wrote:
we're top of the league!

enjoy your five minutes of fame, it won't last long a few bad results and you will be sacking your manager again :lol: :lol: :lol:

People been saying that since the 5th game of the season..

How long til Bellers breaks down with his yearly knee injury?

Can't wait- STILL UNBEATEN pal. :lol:

Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:31 pm

TonyJ wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:
we're top of the league!

People been saying that since the 5th game of the season..

How long til Bellers breaks down with his yearly knee injury?

Can't wait- STILL UNBEATEN pal. :lol:

Good luck Saturday - remind us, what score did you lose there last season, 5 - 0 wasn't it :lol: :lol:

Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:34 pm

Good luck Saturday - remind us, what score did you lose there last season, 5 - 0 wasn't it :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Is that the best you can do??

Boro beat us at home last season 5-0...This season QPR-3 Boro-0

Reading beat us 4-0 last season...this season QPR-3 Reading-1

Try again mate that was an awful attempt...

Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:36 pm

After the 27th you wont be saying that, PAL :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:37 pm

TonyJ wrote:Good luck Saturday - remind us, what score did you lose there last season, 5 - 0 wasn't it :lol: :lol:

Is that the best you can do??

Boro beat us at home last season 5-0...This season QPR-3 Boro-0

Reading beat us 4-0 last season...this season QPR-3 Reading-1

Try again mate that was an awful attempt...[/quote]
when did you last beat Forest at the City ground then? I'll remind you - NEVER :lol: :lol: :lol: if you rewrite history and beat them for the first time away then you will deserve to stay top for now :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:39 pm

We also had awful away records to Sheffield Utd (won 3-0) Ipswich (won 3-0)

You just don't get it do you taffy boy.

New season BEST manager in the league

Roll on the 27th when we send you home with your tails between you're legs. :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:43 pm

TonyJ wrote:We also had awful away records to Sheffield Utd (won 3-0) Ipswich (won 3-0)

You just don't get it do you taffy boy.

New season BEST manager in the league

Roll on the 27th when we send you home with your tails between you're legs. :ayatollah:

bring it on can't wait :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:51 pm

oh and go back and check your clubs history, your away records against Sheffield United and Ipswich aint that bad but against Forest it is as bad as it gets you have never and I repeat never ever won away to Nottingham Forest since your first game against them away in 1934. Thats 76 years of history to turn around. Like I said if you win there then you deserve to stay top.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:57 pm

ihatealiens wrote:oh and go back and check your clubs history, your away records against Sheffield United and Ipswich aint that bad but against Forest it is as bad as it gets you have never and I repeat never ever won away to Nottingham Forest since your first game against them away in 1934. Thats 76 years of history to turn around. Like I said if you win there then you deserve to stay top.

Clutching at straws.

We will still be top on Saturday. You have lost THREE times already with a better team than us. Says it all.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:03 pm

TonyJ wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:oh and go back and check your clubs history, your away records against Sheffield United and Ipswich aint that bad but against Forest it is as bad as it gets you have never and I repeat never ever won away to Nottingham Forest since your first game against them away in 1934. Thats 76 years of history to turn around. Like I said if you win there then you deserve to stay top.

Clutching at straws.

We will still be top on Saturday. You have lost THREE times already with a better team than us. Says it all.

long way to go yet though, a long hard season, Injuries, suspensions and luck will play a big part. It will be interesting to see how it all pans out.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:06 pm

well that's me for tonight, happy days - "Taffy Boy" logging out - :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:08 pm

Totally agree.

What I will say though is our backers (£20 Billion worth :lol: ) have assured NW we will most definitely strengthen if / when needed in Jan so all good.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:49 pm

TonyJ wrote:Totally agree.

What I will say though is our backers (£20 Billion worth :lol: ) have assured NW we will most definitely strengthen if / when needed in Jan so all good.

Tony, your problem is and always will be... your gates are pathetic. Sorry.

You will always be in Chelseas shadow, and one day, your rich backers will
get fed up watching people walk past your place to go to Chelsea.

Our rich backers are only Billionaires. But can already see that a 27,000 stadium
isnt big enough. They are looking to turn it into a 35,000 seater.

We may never be a HUGE club. But we have the potential. You dont even have that.

Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:34 am

Good point indeed, who ever said that we played well is wrong we were very poor first half and most of second half, when we did get the ball down on the floor we were world class but we didnt do that enough 2nite. Scunny will get a hammering now saturday

Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:11 am

taffyapple wrote:

Tony, your problem is and always will be... your gates are pathetic. Sorry.

You will always be in Chelseas shadow, and one day, your rich backers will
get fed up watching people walk past your place to go to Chelsea.

Our rich backers are only Billionaires. But can already see that a 27,000 stadium
isnt big enough. They are looking to turn it into a 35,000 seater.

We may never be a HUGE club. But we have the potential. You dont even have that.

Yea I suppose you're right, the Mittals worth £19 Billion & Bernie Ecclestone & Flavio Briatore worth over a Billion combined wouldn't of bothered to have checked our gates for the last what? 1,2,3, maybe even 5 years & just jumped in & bought us?

You numpty get real these people are at the top of they're game in business do you not think once we reach the prem we won't acquire fans who cannot go to Chelsea at £55 a pop? Do you not think we won't get fans who will latch onto local Premiership football? Do you not think we will sell out every game 18,500 which means you have a bigger fanbase already?

Obviously economics is not the subject for you & you are better off sticking with your day job....Oh what's your motto again?

'WOULD YOU LIKE FRIES WITH THAT' !! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:33 am

He wont see any of it you'll be lucky to be able to bring in a couple of loan signings