Good-i hate celtic.

make that 2!

Re: Joe Ledley

Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:46 pm

Good break for Hearts to be fair.

Just need City and Rangers to get their fingers out of their arseholes :lol:

Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:48 pm

2 footed tackle apparently, did he ever do that with us? never put a strong tackle in for us i thought :?

Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:49 pm

PtB wrote:Good break for Hearts to be fair.

Just need City and Rangers to get their fingers out of their arseholes :lol:

I like the Jambos-good club with decent fans.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:51 pm

tripper wrote:2 footed tackle apparently, did he ever do that with us? never put a strong tackle in for us i thought :?

I've got it on a dodgy stream so although it looked bad, too fuzzy to be sure.

The Jambos aren't the worst, wathced them once or twice in the past when Bankies were off/not playing.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:52 pm

Glad he's been sent off - money grabbing b*stard.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:53 pm

Whats going on with Aberdeen ptb? Sounds like a right shambles.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:58 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:Whats going on with Aberdeen ptb? Sounds like a right shambles.

It is that! There was an 8 day spread in the local paper all about the "crisis". The fans seem split. Personally, being able to look from an unbiased view - I feel for Mark McGhee, he's been shafted by his board since he got there. His first budget was cut within weeks and this summer they wouldn't give him the money need to bolster the defence - which to me is where the biggest problems on the park lie.

The news on radio built it up really well aound 2pm....."Mark McGhee has left Pittodrie.......for today. He should be back tomorrow...."

I don't think they can afford to sack him, and I can't see anyone being daft enough to take it on. It's a poisoned chalice, bit like Liverpool I suppose. They espect and demand what they don't really deserve, but expect it because it happened years ago.

The press up here still expects him to be out of a job before the weekend, when they go to Ibrox......

Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:02 pm

PtB wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:Whats going on with Aberdeen ptb? Sounds like a right shambles.

It is that! There was an 8 day spread in the local paper all about the "crisis". The fans seem split. Personally, being able to look from an unbiased view - I feel for Mark McGhee, he's been shafted by his board since he got there. His first budget was cut within weeks and this summer they wouldn't give him the money need to bolster the defence - which to me is where the biggest problems on the park lie.

The news on radio built it up really well aound 2pm....."Mark McGhee has left Pittodrie.......for today. He should be back tomorrow...."

I don't think they can afford to sack him, and I can't see anyone being daft enough to take it on. It's a poisoned chalice, bit like Liverpool I suppose. They espect and demand what they don't really deserve, but expect it because it happened years ago.

The press up here still expects him to be out of a job before the weekend, when they go to Ibrox......

I have a soft spot for the dons with the father in law living nearby plus i remember them winning the ecwc in early 80s beating real madrid.

Mcghee did a good job at reading and motherwell. Given time he'll do the same at Pittodrie.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:04 pm

They need to give him time and a bit of money to spend. They always bleat on about no cash, but keep finding money to sack their managers.

Developed a soft spot with staying up here, but as much as I love my football - they couldn't tempt me over last night!