Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

D.J said people that critisised his tactics were bufoons

Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:30 pm

honestly out of 24500 supporters at the game did anybody think it was right :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
not me.

Re: D.J said people that critisised his tactics were bufoons

Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:36 pm

krab wrote:honestly out of 24500 supporters at the game did anybody think it was right :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
not me.

If Bellamy's goal would've went in then nothing would be said of this.
1. Bothroyd should have been hauled off before he go booked.
2. Keogh is far too small to play a long high ball to, when you have big central defenders like the jack cunts have.
3. Chopra is no winger.
4. Mc Phail should have started as Drinkwater was nowhere near match sharp never mind derby match sharp.

I can go on and on ... but Jones's attitude has amaezd me and if we don't win tonight he gets my vote of NO CONFIDENCE!

If he does get us promoted tho I can tell you one thing with him at the helm we'll be relegated from the prem before christmas

Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:43 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
krab wrote:honestly out of 24500 supporters at the game did anybody think it was right :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
not me.

If Bellamy's goal would've went in then nothing would be said of this.
1. Bothroyd should have been hauled off before he go booked.
2. Keogh is far too small to play a long high ball to, when you have big central defenders like the jack cunts have.
3. Chopra is no winger.
4. Mc Phail should have started as Drinkwater was nowhere near match sharp never mind derby match sharp.

I can go on and on ... but Jones's attitude has amaezd me and if we don't win tonight he gets my vote of NO CONFIDENCE!

If he does get us promoted tho I can tell you one thing with him at the helm we'll be relegated from the prem before christmas

1. Im not sure.. Jay was a daft tw*t and should have known better
2. Spot on
3. Spot on
4. Toughie... McPhail usually disappears or gets sent off against the jacks anyway, had
Drinkie settled in better it might have worked, but like you say, lacking match fitness

As for Jones' attitude. He's like a big bully who spits his dummy out and looks for a scapegoat
if anyone dares to criticise him!!... I have a 23 yr old lad who thinks he's never wrong, many
of the fellers on here will have teenagers who are just the same.... He (and they) will soon learn
that they DONT actually have all the answers :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jones never did!!!

Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:49 pm

...all in all he's a dead man walking in my book.....that jack game reminded me of he play off final where we constantly hoofed it up to ethu when the blackpool defender had him wrapped every time..

Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:17 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:...all in all he's a dead man walking in my book.....that jack game reminded me of he play off final where we constantly hoofed it up to ethu when the blackpool defender had him wrapped every time..

DJ does have some very worrying 'blind spots', shall we say.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:00 pm

Arfur Europe wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:...all in all he's a dead man walking in my book.....that jack game reminded me of he play off final where we constantly hoofed it up to ethu when the blackpool defender had him wrapped every time..

DJ does have some very worrying 'blind spots', shall we say.

and it's just not good enough

to quote fergie tonight " winning derby games give me the most satisfaction"
to quote jones sunday "this game is only worth three points"

spot the tw*t!