Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Joe Allen has contacted the FAW

Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:04 pm

joninian1927 wrote:
nct68 wrote:
taffyapple wrote:Just underlines how 'patriotic' you prats are. Why would ANYBODY abbreviate the FAW
as the WFA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You lot dont support Wales, never go watch them... yet go running to the FAW every chance
you get. Scum.

The WFA (or Welsh FA for retards) are nothing more that a Cardiff loving bunch of blazer wearing self-interest indulging dinosaurs. We have no choice but appeal to them as they pretend to look after ALL Welsh Clubs. Hopefully we can get away from them and be treated fairer in the not-too-distant.

As for me supporting Wales, I've watched them many times - both home and away. I've never booed a Cardiff player playing for Wales unlike the monkeys you lot have abusing Ashley Williams recently.

As for being patriotic - Siarad Cymraeg Mr. "taffyapple"?

the FAW choose to support us as its the only hope of getting premiership football to Wales, especially since its in your nations capital city. Also calling someone a typical asian is rascist. Typical is a word that can easily be manipulated. Its been a pleasure to give you this small but valuable lesson my uneducated but small minded little friend. what a funny little man you are. that is all for now.

Spot on. Chopra has an Indian father and English mother. Funny how he didn't call him an English hot head.