Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Joe Allen has contacted the FAW

Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:11 pm

He has asked them to charge Chopra over the tackle on him.

Re: Joe Allen has contacted the FAW

Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:15 pm

carlccfc wrote:He has asked them to charge Chopra over the tackle on him.

can we contacted F.A.W about tate goading the fans for kissing the swan in front of home supporters,and if not can we say he is just a pri :ayatollah: ck

Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:19 pm

SAD AS FOOK :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

little c**t, another one that needs a good hiding

Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:20 pm

What a f*cking wanker. He should be contacting Chopra to arrange
a straightener the jumped up mummys boy tw*t. What a world we
live in.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:37 pm

What a wanker. What's wrong with footballer's these days?

Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:37 pm

The FAW are saying the same as the Bothroyd tacke, "The ref saw it and therefore there is nothing the FAW will do about it"

Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:41 pm

what? .....after his words on BBC..."what happens on the pitch stays on the pitch" ......nothing will happen the ref seen it should be "end of"...mind you Chops defo should've been red carded but they won so f**k 'em....it's all mind games thats all

Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:42 pm

Chopra was malicious. It could have ended the lads season (or worse).

Typical Asian hot-head - can't stand losing and being made to look a fool for 90 minutes by a 20 year-old. WFA won't do anything though, they'll probably charge Joe for retaliating to the stamp on his calf.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:43 pm

Don't blame him. It was a disgusting "tackle".

Chopra should be ashamed of it.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:44 pm

nct68 wrote:Chopra was malicious. It could have ended the lads season (or worse).

Typical Asian hot-head - can't stand losing and being made to look a fool for 90 minutes by a 20 year-old. WFA won't do anything though, they'll probably charge Joe for retaliating to the stamp on his calf.

And so they should charge allen, I have just sent an email to the FAW asking them to have a look at Allens retaliation, as the ref did not see it, so he shouldf be charged :thumbup:

Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:45 pm

NJ73 wrote:

Agreed on Chopra. But the only reason he's contacted the FAW is to try and get a rivals
goalscorer suspended. If Naylor or McNaughton had done it the jacks would have said
f**k all. Classless pikey cunts

Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:46 pm

nct68 wrote:Chopra was malicious. It could have ended the lads season (or worse).

Its the FAW you thick plastic Ulster loving tw*t

Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:50 pm

Igovernor wrote:

And so they should charge allen, I have just sent an email to the FAW asking them to have a look at Allens retaliation, as the ref did not see it, so he shouldf be charged :thumbup:

Your right. Joe should have got up, thanked Chubra for trying to break his leg twice in a minute and just got on with the game :roll:

It's not as if he stood up and butted him in his boggley eyes though is it? He pushed him and was pushed back - hardly premeditated ABH

Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:51 pm

Igovernor wrote:

He got booked for it.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:54 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Igovernor wrote:

He got booked for it.

Then why did the referee not send allen off?

Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:56 pm

taffyapple wrote:

WFA, FAW, AFW who cares? even amoeba brained wazzocks like you get the drift

Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:03 pm

nct68 wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

You made an error and responded by telling the person who told you the error he was a 'ameba brained wazzock'

Well we know how the jacks got the titles as idiots :roll:

Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:09 pm

typenamehere wrote:You made an error and responded by telling the person who told you the error he was a 'ameba brained wazzock'

No amoeba ;)

I didnt make a mistake at all. Instead of typing Welsh FA I abreviated to WFA - hardly a shooting offence.

The fact of the matter is that Chopra was a coward and should be punished - would you have been happy if the roles were reversed?

A 3 game ban to allow him to let off some steam in the local betting office is what he deserves -simple as that

Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:15 pm

nct68 wrote:
typenamehere wrote:You made an error and responded by telling the person who told you the error he was a 'ameba brained wazzock'

No amoeba ;)

I didnt make a mistake at all. Instead of typing Welsh FA I abreviated to WFA - hardly a shooting offence.

The fact of the matter is that Chopra was a coward and should be punished - would you have been happy if the roles were reversed?

A 3 game ban to allow him to let off some steam in the local betting office is what he deserves -simple as that

I totally agree chopra shouldn't have gotten away with it, but the fact is he did and now people are piling pressure on what is now a closed case.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:16 pm

NJ73 wrote:

we could've done with a few more like that on sunday........... no love lost for me

Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:19 pm

No need for racism on here. Now toddle off back to your Planet Swans board little boy

Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:27 pm

GarethGardner wrote:

No need for racism on here. Now toddle off back to your Planet Swans board little boy

whats racist about saying he's Asian? He's 1/2 Asian isn't he? - if I'd wanted to be racist I could have called him something else

Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:43 pm

nct68 wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

Just underlines how 'patriotic' you prats are. Why would ANYBODY abbreviate the FAW
as the WFA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You lot dont support Wales, never go watch them... yet go running to the FAW every chance
you get. Scum.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:56 pm

Allen your a GRASS
Allen Allen your a GRASS
---------------------------------

Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:13 pm

When Chops was out injured we functioned better as a team.4 5 1

Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:14 pm

taffyapple wrote:Just underlines how 'patriotic' you prats are. Why would ANYBODY abbreviate the FAW

You lot dont support Wales, never go watch them... yet go running to the FAW every chance
you get. Scum.

The WFA (or Welsh FA for retards) are nothing more that a Cardiff loving bunch of blazer wearing self-interest indulging dinosaurs. We have no choice but appeal to them as they pretend to look after ALL Welsh Clubs. Hopefully we can get away from them and be treated fairer in the not-too-distant.

As for me supporting Wales, I've watched them many times - both home and away. I've never booed a Cardiff player playing for Wales unlike the monkeys you lot have abusing Ashley Williams recently.

As for being patriotic - Siarad Cymraeg Mr. "taffyapple"?

Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:15 pm

Typical small minded jack with racist views. tw*t!

Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:40 pm

nct68 wrote:The WFA (or Welsh FA for retards) are nothing more that a Cardiff loving bunch of blazer wearing self-interest indulging dinosaurs. We have no choice but appeal to them as they pretend to look after ALL Welsh Clubs. Hopefully we can get away from them and be treated fairer in the not-too-distant.

As for me supporting Wales, I've watched them many times - both home and away. I've never booed a Cardiff player playing for Wales unlike the monkeys you lot have abusing Ashley Williams recently.

Number of Welsh Speakers in Swansea - 29,000
Number of Welsh Speakers in Cardiff - 32,500

I know Joe Allen is a welsh speaker - friend of his are you?

Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:30 pm

nct, whenever you come on here there is no serious debate with you, everyone thinks your a tosser, why dont you take the hint and f**k off to planet gypo where you belong.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:58 pm

nct68 wrote:
taffyapple wrote:Just underlines how 'patriotic' you prats are. Why would ANYBODY abbreviate the FAW

you get. Scum.

The WFA (or Welsh FA for retards) are nothing more that a Cardiff loving bunch of blazer wearing self-interest indulging dinosaurs. We have no choice but appeal to them as they pretend to look after ALL Welsh Clubs. Hopefully we can get away from them and be treated fairer in the not-too-distant.

the FAW choose to support us as its the only hope of getting premiership football to Wales, especially since its in your nations capital city. Also calling someone a typical asian is rascist. Typical is a word that can easily be manipulated. Its been a pleasure to give you this small but valuable lesson my uneducated but small minded little friend. what a funny little man you are. that is all for now.