Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: An idea which could solve the atmosphere problem

Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:29 pm

It feels like people just aren't as arsed about creating an atmosphere now.

I think that idea is good - A first come, first serve basis. We agree an area, then all buy season tickets for in/around that particular area, hence making an area where proper atmosphere will be made.

Canton is supposed to be the main singing end, yet I've witnessed a load of people get arsey and not care about the atmosphere. If you don't like it - feck off!

Re: An idea which could solve the atmosphere problem

Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:40 pm

i agree lads, theres alot of fans who dont care about atmosphere. i went to game a few weeks back, against millwall. i was sat in the same row as a load of people who when Millwall scored i quote said "ooh well, its just football, this happends"

and when we scored, just sat there didnt celerbrate. i feel as fans, the ones who wanan be vocal or swear, should be told hey go to the grange end, next to the away fans, it will be itimmidating for them having a load of vocal cardiff boys one side and then to look over and see a army of lads on the grange end. because ive noticed a few people from ninians grange end, mixed all over the stadium and are forced to sit down.