Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Kicking off in jackland

Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:02 pm

we are currently doing work on their railway station and it's kicking off in vine street with the scum and Wurzels so it can't be a bubble sirens going like f**k down here :old: and there's me in the middle of it with city badges on my car and an so jacket on :lol: oh well fun and games

Re: Kicking off in jackland

Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:06 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:we are currently doing work on their railway station and it's kicking off in vine street with the scum and Wurzels so it can't be a bubble sirens going like f**k down here :old: and there's me in the middle of it with city badges on my car and an so jacket on :lol: oh well fun and games

all going off in varsity :D

Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:07 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:we are currently doing work on their railway station and it's kicking off in vine street with the scum and Wurzels so it can't be a bubble sirens going like f**k down here :old: and there's me in the middle of it with city badges on my car and an so jacket on :lol: oh well fun and games

I suspect you mean Wind Street Baz? :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:07 pm

be careful bigma, you havnt got your body guard with you ;) x

Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:32 pm

sort the feckers out baz. run em over with you van.........bastards :twisted:

Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:00 pm

We should write to the leagues and get them both kicked out...

Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:04 pm

Utter Disgrace :roll:

Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:12 pm

thats the place mr fester i hate frequenting that area because of all the junkies and tramps there, big issue central :D

Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:59 pm

Baz get into them, f**k them up

Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:32 pm

The last time the jacks called the wurzels on ,they got smashed to f**k. :evil:

Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:05 am

Xcasual wrote:The last time the jacks called the wurzels on ,they got smashed to f**k. :evil:

was that one of many times they called it on from the swansea jack pub :lol:

Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:31 pm

jinks/cwm wrote:
Xcasual wrote:The last time the jacks called the wurzels on ,they got smashed to f**k. :evil:

was that one of many times they called it on from the swansea jack pub :lol:[/quote
It was the aberdare jacks got whacked ,they were jumping over the bar & running into the toilets. :lol:

Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:42 pm

Xcasual wrote:
jinks/cwm wrote:

was that one of many times they called it on from the swansea jack pub :lol:[/quote
It was the aberdare jacks got whacked ,they were jumping over the bar & running into the toilets. :lol:

they ran through the living quarters of the pub to escape :lol: