Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

First away game..Scunthorpe

Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:28 pm

Just signed up for the CCSC and want to start going to ALL away games..

By the time my membership comes through it will be time for Scunthorpe! Bit nervous because iv'e never travelled away before on my own (Apart from the trips to wembley) Hopefully i'll meet up with a few boys iv'e met recently on my course (As iv'e only just moved back to cardiff from Milford Haven.Anyone going up on there own? Could do with a bit of company!

Also how many are travelling to scunthorpe?

Re: First away game..Scunthorpe

Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:39 pm

who you traveling with ry?

Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:44 pm

Im going on that Cardiff city supporters coach
Don't no anyone thats on there though , iv'e met a few boys from rhonda so i'll prob meet them in the ground if they go, but travelling on my own,shitting myself.Don't even no where scunthorpe is! :lol:

Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:48 pm

its wayne it is ry iam hopeing to get qpr tickets 2moz if they go on sale that is . If not ill be going up scunny ill let you know on facebook.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:49 pm

Ori mate , do you go on the supporters coach though? I'll prob go to QPR aswell i want to go to all the away games now

Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:55 pm

i go with tony jeffries but i think hes fully booked up until new year so ill most prob use them or see if dibs got any space coz i like a drink on the way :)

Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:58 pm

Just drink before and after you get on the coach lol , If not i'll meet you in the stadium :ayatollah: