Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Annis !

Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:16 am

Annis I have email you about the songs But I gusee you never got it or maybe too biz to get back to me.
I ask if we could get a locked room on here where some of the guys would act as a panel to come up with songs.
After they have been put sorted out in the room we could then post them and the guys on the forum could vote for the ones they like.

Re: Annis !

Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:22 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:Annis I have email you about the songs But I gusee you never got it or maybe too biz to get back to me.
I ask if we could get a locked room on here where some of the guys would act as a panel to come up with songs.
After they have been put sorted out in the room we could then post them and the guys on the forum could vote for the ones they like.

cv always reply to everyone :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ]\'=[[[[[[[[[

I Honestly havent had it as I always reply to everyone :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:03 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:Annis I have email you about the songs But I gusee you never got it or maybe too biz to get back to me.

next time you post an email to annis..

where it says subject put ANNIS CAN I BUY 6 BOOKS PLEASE

it will definetly get it :lol:

Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:08 pm

jinks/cwm wrote:

next time you post an email to annis..

where it says subject put ANNIS CAN I BUY 6 BOOKS PLEASE

it will definetly get it :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:14 pm

Ok well this is it again, in the mail I said , would it be a idea :idea: to get a locked room on here, where a panel of guys lets say mmm 4 0r 5 can go and exchang Ideas for songs then come up with somthing and then put it into the forum for the other guys to vote on which they like and which they dont? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: