Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: COULD THIS FORUM DO ANYTHING?

Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:13 pm

:ayatollah:

Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:11 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Lets have a chat about it on the Coach with a few beverages in our hands :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D

How did the chat go! :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:20 am

chippy909 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Lets have a chat about it on the Coach with a few beverages in our hands :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D

How did the chat go! :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

we couldnt get a fooking word in :lol:

Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:38 pm

just have one block wer standing is a must and also make that the cheapest block in the stadium . it cant be difficult if everyone who wanted to sing just bought tickets in that block the atmosphere would improve. You could warn people that if your going to by a ticket in this section that unless u stand your highly unlikley to see any of the game because then all the people who want to sit down will move to a different section of the stadium. im thinking block 118 in the ninian ?

Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:55 pm

16silverhillbobbank wrote: im thinking block 118 in the ninian ?

A designated area for standing/singing should be introduced in the ground and block 118 would be the ideal place. This block standing would not restrict anyones view sitting in any other block. Adding to that its next to the away stand would encourage an atmosphere.

Fairly simple solution when you think about it however it does feel lke a mountain to climb when it comes to getting this idea accepted by the club.

Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:58 pm

I think a desinatged standing singing area is brilliant, however i think if it was anywhere it would be in the canton, away from the away fans.

still be good though :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:54 pm

We need to do something :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:41 pm

chippy909 wrote:We need to do something :ayatollah:

I agree :ayatollah:

I;m getting realy pissed off with it now

Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:29 am

We could do with some new chants.

Perhaps we could doing something along the lines of man utd and get a lyricist to come up with new material then we could get them going?

Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:38 pm

sounds good mate :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:38 pm

Well,, I sit in ninian , next to the netting / visitors,, and i like it there, so if u do buy enmass, can u do it around me please :D , also,, yep the singing / atmosphere is rubbish, even if we are loosing 24 - 0 we should still be singing, Its no wonder we are now being called a library and shhhhhhh being called to us from visitors. Maybe people dont know songs,, since we have changed stadiums, 1 think i have heard the same song / chants repetadly, and I know there is more than 1 bluebirds song, The swansea song,,, why sing it over and over if we are not playing swansea, the visitiors coundnt care less!!!. Song sheets would be good, but i cant really visualise us stood with song sheets in our hands,, it would be like a choir..lol Imagain the comentry on the football leauge show, :lol: And now over to the cardiff city stadium, where there fans wait for the team, whith song sheets at the ready,,,
Anyway, I may make a joke about a choir, but, to make an any noise, people have to be in a group, stood together, and passionate about singing their songs for their team xx

Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:30 pm

Or we could cut the family part of the stadium and have the block nearest the away fans and call it the grange end singing ect, and have the block nearest them in the ninian and they will have is from both sides and they will get intimidated and feel trapped if you get what i mean? but yet again that goes back to changing family and canton around dosnt it :? :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:22 pm

Good idea :ayatollah: