Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

cracking forum/caught tugging

Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:55 pm

its a good forum this mind innit. i have never once seen a thread where everyone agrees, however, thats what makes this forum a good read.
plus when i get home, my missus is always watching shit anyway, so i come on here, she then gives me the remote at ten o clock and wonders why i dont get to bed till late.... which makes me think....how many on here been caught tugging??? lol

Re: cracking forum/caught tugging

Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:58 pm

nugent wrote:its a good forum this mind innit. i have never once seen a thread where everyone agrees, however, thats what makes this forum a good read.
plus when i get home, my missus is always watching shit anyway, so i come on here, she then gives me the remote at ten o clock and wonders why i dont get to bed till late.... which makes me think....how many on here been caught tugging??? lol

YOU have by the sound of it :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:59 pm

lol. no. my mother nearly did years ago tho lol

Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:01 pm

I haven't although i do turn the volume down on sky channel 902 onwards when she goes to bed :lol: :lol:

Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:02 pm

nugent wrote:lol. no. my mother nearly did years ago tho lol

Lol, my Mother DID catch me when I was about 9, gave me one hell of a Slap :oops:

Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:15 pm

NIGELNIGLE wrote:
nugent wrote:lol. no. my mother nearly did years ago tho lol

Lol, my Mother DID catch me when I was about 9, gave me one hell of a Slap :oops:

9.......9.....jesus,i was still playing with action man then,i think i need to rephrase that :D :D

Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:16 pm

nugent wrote:its a good forum this mind innit. i have never once seen a thread where everyone agrees, however, thats what makes this forum a good read.

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Totally agree :lol: :ayatollah:

Good debates without Snipers and Name Calling :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:38 pm

i agree with you :ayatollah: :lol:

Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:43 pm

I've tugging since before I knew what it was. I have been reliably informed that I used to lie on the stairs with my hand over me tackle then "surf" to the bottom (of the stairs) presumably enjoying myself. I have been captured in the act many, many times, the earliest I think was when around four or five years old, tugging vigorously over Francessca from next door, she was around twelve at the time, she then threw stones at me for some reason.

Christ I've been tugging for 40 odd years, perhaps I should rejoin the CCMB...................... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:48 pm

Im addicted to masturbation but i've been trying to cut down lately
but it's hard
hey, that reminds me :D :D :P

Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:59 pm

My mother caught me having a tug in the bath, when I was a little boy and gave me a slap as well! :oops:

I told her that it was mine and I'd wash it as fast as I wanted! ;) :) :ayatollah: