Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: People would have far most respect for Dave Jones if...

Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:28 pm

Midfield general wrote:he just held his hands up and admit that he got it wrong. Its only two words 'Im sorry' and many would understand but his constant rubbish is digging him in even more of a hole

spot on.

Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:16 pm

I beleive, deep down, that DJ is apologetic, he just cant say the words "sorry". Instead, he always says " we need to learn the lessons"! :old: It's never too late.

Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:18 pm

Midfield general wrote:he just held his hands up and admit that he got it wrong. Its only two words 'Im sorry' and many would understand but his constant rubbish is digging him in even more of a hole

I DEF WOULD OFF :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:21 pm

he wont he's a stubbon fecker, but would be nice to hear it from him, just be honest with us, never likes to be proven wrong

Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:54 pm

Says in his interview on CCW he got his team selection wrong on Saturday

Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:19 pm

Steve Bruce apologised to the Sunderland fans after their derby defeat/performance. Whilst we werent outclassed like sunderland were our performance was crap and DJ picked the side and he knows how important the game is to CCFC fans so he should do the decent thing and say sorry.

Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:21 pm

Yes. he is a moaner.
Yes he NEVER says sorry
Yes he doesn t handle City-Jack derbies very well...
but he is the best manager we ve had for ages.
My particular favourite was Scoular, but Jones has surpassed him easily now...I just wish I could LIKE the guy!

Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:58 pm

People would have far more respect for Dave Jones if............. he would f**k off! :ayatollah: