Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Did Jay do it on purpose???

Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:32 am

That reckless challenge that got him a caution v Norwich last week, to get suspended from the Sunday game. Pleaese forgive me, but from where i sat & had a clear view of the incident, it certainly looked that way. I have not written since the debacle last Sunday, but that sentiment i had regarding Jay's booking at the Norwich game, i still have now. Dave Jones said yesterday that we have won games without Jay, when was the last time? Also, come January, we could well be looking for a replacement for Jay, as well as additional cover for him. Please don't get me wrong, i think jay is a great player & i sincerely hope hes stays with us, but iv'e got a niggling doubt something is going on behind the scenes.

Re: Did Jay do it on purpose???

Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:59 am

You may well have a point As good a player as he is i also think he appears to backaway/shun very big matches

Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:56 am

ok ....but why would he not want to play agaisnt swansea???

I dont understand it?

Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:17 am

I think because we have still managed to get results without him but against a lesser opponent he showed us how much he is needed even tho we already all knew it but he missed a game of a team with a good defence were he would have had a big influence of and also the team that is closest up our arses in the league so that we were more likely to lose. I think he was proving how much we need him and trying to get a rise on his contract so showed us all tha we need him and maybe vt saw too so he can get more money in his wages as a big incentive to stay