Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FOOTBALL AND RESPECT

Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:53 pm

after coming away from the game on Sunday and sein everybody dif reaction to it and the way swansea fans and cardiff fans go at. makes you think do we respect them or hate them.

my opinion i got respect for them cuz they way they have come up threw just like us and they play good football like us.

i always think this is great for welsh football cuz if u look at us two teams we catching the English teams. they don't like it.

bit of random post but hey i think it great for us and them to have chance of going up

yes i want us to up above them but hey two welsh teams in the prem that would really make the english teams think wow welsh football going a bit fast. and are fans would blow them away.

like Bolton wigan Blackburn stoke all them teams we just as big we average better gates. and ad say if us and swansea played them on are day we would win just my opinion

i suppose i am one of the fans who takes it as it cums yes it hurt me yes we all have are ways of doing it but really i respect every side that comes down to us shows us good game, on plus side that game is gonna give us kick up the ass and will make from dave jones all the way to dinner lady we not gonna get there on thinking' let just get on ya white horse and go there easily.

lots of you will think this post is odd and stupid but i bet u even if u spk 2 annis he has respect for any good side.

i give update from the vale soon as i can, cuz i starting a new job 2moz for 4 months so my work times are good for going training and i can see all boys train and see what they doing.

keep faith we do it all together :ayatollah: :ayatollah: