Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

we had loads of songs years ago

Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:17 pm

now its a feeble bluebirds bluebirds
and barmy army barmy army and thats it..
where have the old songs gone :( :cry:

Re: we had loads of songs years ago

Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:19 pm

They've gone with all the old blokes :old:

Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:22 pm

the old blokes still go but have just seem to have been gobbled up by the silent ones...
this really has to be sorted out wasnt there a suggestion about all meeting in the ninian pub to get a few songs thought up..

Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:26 pm

I've heard the pope has flat out refused any further visits from Swansea Shitty and that New Years and Boxing day fixtures against little brothers will never happen again. They've consumed nearly all the rats and arrangements have been put in place so as they will never really 'get their heads kicked in' again. Add to that the fact that no member of the current Swansea playing staff has any desire to leave a young family fighting for itself by selfishly gassing himself and due to government payouts there are so few of them walking around with clothes or faces tattered and torn and we really have very little to sing about. :cry:

That or the cucumber sandwich brigade truly have arrived. :roll:

Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:59 pm

It's all become very happy clappy where there seems periods of near silence then everyone joining in clapping together, more like Songs of praise than a football match.

Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:12 pm

Occasional Violins wrote:I've heard the pope has flat out refused any further visits from Swansea Shitty and that New Years and Boxing day fixtures against little brothers will never happen again. They've consumed nearly all the rats and arrangements have been put in place so as they will never really 'get their heads kicked in' again. Add to that the fact that no member of the current Swansea playing staff has any desire to leave a young family fighting for itself by selfishly gassing himself and due to government payouts there are so few of them walking around with clothes or faces tattered and torn and we really have very little to sing about. :cry:

That or the cucumber sandwich brigade truly have arrived. :roll:

Thats a brilliant post :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:18 pm

jinks/cwm wrote:the old blokes still go but have just seem to have been gobbled up by the silent ones...
this really has to be sorted out wasnt there a suggestion about all meeting in the ninian pub to get a few songs thought up..

I'm an old bloke and where I sit --113-- the tossers tut if you have a go at the ref/lino/one of the other sides players.One old codger even clapped their goal yesterday FFS. :old:

I like many others don't use the Ninian Park pub :|

Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:35 pm

we're a disgrace gone where atmosphere's concerned. everytime i shout at the players or, heaven forbid, use the c-word, should see the looks i get! if looks could kill! too many feckin old women and girlfriends there in my opinion! leave the fuckers in the house! and tell em to get the tea on! ;)

Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:58 pm

What happened to:
" I was born under a Grange End star"

Is it now:
"I was born under the family end star? :D