Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

just thought pop on say i spoke to heaton down the vale

Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:25 pm

he really was gutted for yest , he even said sorry to me bless him. he loved playing in front of us, he thinks stadium is amazing and loves us as supporters. he said the team is gonna bounce back. he even said he should of saved it even tho he saw it bit late and thinks it took a nick off hudson but it was went so fast.

he can't wait for reading himself just do get it out of his head and move on

he understands are comments and frustrations and wants to best for us.

he was in gym next to me today really nice guy comes up to speak to u and tells you how it all going. if i am honest i think he 1 of are outstanding players and prob one of nicest players as person to talk 2 and just thinks he no dif cuz he football player which is great if you ask me.

also seen riggot training in gym today have no idea whats up with him but he was on his own doing things on his calfs and thighs, and alos i seen wildig doing muscle training on his chest arms and legs

i no you all angry and stuff but genially the players are hurting much as us and gonna bounce back

keep faith give update from down the vale soon as i can speak to you all soon

Re: just thought pop on say i spoke to heaton down the vale

Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:28 pm

mate they just say all that to keep the fans happy, they couldn't give a toss

if they cared they would have turned up yesterday, closed them down, fushed them up and played football or at least tried, they didn't do nothing

Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:29 pm

Ben wrote:mate they just say all that to keep the fans happy, they couldn't give a toss

if they cared they would have turned up yesterday, closed them down, fushed them up and played football or at least tried, they didn't do nothing

just saying what he told me thats all, he genally down in the dumps maybe rest aint but he is.

don't have a go at me i just saying what he told me.

Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:33 pm

maybe you should of asked him how he justifys his 5k pw while wearing a tub of utterly butterly on his gloves that whats i would have asked him :lol:

Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:34 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:maybe you should of asked him how he justifys his 5k pw while wearing a tub of utterly butterly on his gloves that whats i would have asked him :lol:

fair play i aint bother updating f**k al lanymore to be honest.

Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:36 pm

No-ones having a go mate, calm down :ayatollah: :lol:

Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:10 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:maybe you should of asked him how he justifys his 5k pw while wearing a tub of utterly butterly on his gloves that whats i would have asked him :lol:

fair play i aint bother updating f**k al lanymore to be honest.

Mate, I find your posts quite informative so keep on posting.

Also, I thought Heaton had quite a good game yesterday :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:51 pm

Heaton has been one hell of a signing for us and has improved since his last stint with us. I genuinely think he is going to be top drwer as a keeper. Nobody enjoys losing to the jacks but all good teams lose the secret is to bounce right back with a win. All good sides do just that and I think Cardiff City are a really good side. This is a long long season and we will be bang there come next may have no doubt about that.

Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:02 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:he really was gutted for yest , he even said sorry to me bless him. he loved playing in front of us, he thinks stadium is amazing and loves us as supporters. he said the team is gonna bounce back. he even said he should of saved it even tho he saw it bit late and thinks it took a nick off hudson but it was went so fast.

he was in gym next to me today really nice guy comes up to speak to u and tells you how it all going. if i am honest i think he 1 of are outstanding players and prob one of nicest players as person to talk 2 and just thinks he no dif cuz he football player which is great if you ask me.

also seen riggot training in gym today have no idea whats up with him but he was on his own doing things on his calfs and thighs, and alos i seen wildig doing muscle training on his chest arms and legs

i no you all angry and stuff but genially the players are hurting much as us and gonna bounce back

Cheers mate! Thanks for the info.....

I imagine some are gutted about the loss..... DJ needs to take his fair share of the blame!

Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:33 pm

It was a good post mate.
Keep em coming! :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:55 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:he really was gutted for yest , he even said sorry to me bless him. he loved playing in front of us, he thinks stadium is amazing and loves us as supporters. he said the team is gonna bounce back. he even said he should of saved it even tho he saw it bit late and thinks it took a nick off hudson but it was went so fast.

Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:00 pm

Bourne Blue wrote:

Heaton is legend - genuine nice guy back your comments 100%

Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:02 pm

Heaton was at fault for the goal slightly. However, he has done really well for us. I bet the players are annoyed about yesterdays outcome. And hopefully they will bounce back on Wednesday.

They know the performance wasn't good enough, but that was only our 3rd defeat this season. We may have had a bad game, but we're having a cracking season so far and we need to bounce back. :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:17 pm

Ben wrote:mate they just say all that to keep the fans happy, they couldn't give a toss

Come on ben. You play football and I bet just like the City players yesterday you end up on the losing side. I've been on the losing side hundreds of times and its NEVER been for a lack of trying.
We were just out -thought off the pitch and out-played on it.

We as fans need to accept it and move on. If we played them tomorrow I reckon we could beat them, they have weaknesses and if Chopra was up front from the start there would have been even more mistakes from their over-rated back 4. Burke beat Tate 3 times in 10 minutes, if he'd been given an hour he'd have tore him apart. We were 2nd best but nothing that couldnt be fixed.

Bring on Reading.

Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:42 pm

PhatFrog wrote:Heaton was at fault for the goal slightly. However, he has done really well for us. I bet the players are annoyed about yesterdays outcome. And hopefully they will bounce back on Wednesday.

They know the performance wasn't good enough, but that was only our 3rd defeat this season. We may have had a bad game, but we're having a cracking season so far and we need to bounce back. :ayatollah:

yea that why he felt so bad cuz it was at his near post as he said ' near post nitemare' he top guy takes time to talk to you about things. for fan it great you don't feel like your in his space if you get me.

but u bang on lets rock and roll and prob given team kick up the arse and they can't just roll on there golden horses to the prem

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:04 pm

If you see chopra down the gym get him on the vario and tell the girls to stop giving him biscuits!!!! :roll:

Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:36 pm

keep posting mate you give good info :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:11 pm

Cheers Very Much Appreciated :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: