Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: QPR fan here Taffys..

Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:32 pm

Ohh right, not as bad as our ex chairman peter ridsdale though, total prick he is.. hope he gets whats coming to him soon. :evil: :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:38 pm

Ccfc Shane wrote:Ohh right, not as bad as our ex chairman peter ridsdale though, total prick he is.. hope he gets whats coming to him soon. :evil: :ayatollah:

That c*nt Ridsdale shouldn't be allowed to run a kids football team never mind a proper club!!

Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:42 pm

TonyJ wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:We will be back to form by the time we play you, dont just us by the Swansea game,It will be a tight game.
2-2 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I agree Annis I am anticipating a very lively affair.

Defo wouldn't judge you by the Swansea game as we also had a shocker against the wurzels on Sky a few weeks back, but what does inspire me is the fact you have been beaten 3 times this season already. :ayatollah:

Tony, But thats when Jay never played :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:47 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
TonyJ wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:We will be back to form by the time we play you, dont just us by the Swansea game,It will be a tight game.
2-2 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I agree Annis I am anticipating a very lively affair.

Defo wouldn't judge you by the Swansea game as we also had a shocker against the wurzels on Sky a few weeks back, but what does inspire me is the fact you have been beaten 3 times this season already. :ayatollah:

Tony, But thats when Jay never played :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

As I said previously Annis I saw the Ipswich game & he was useless. Plus you've lost 3 times your superstars are not doing the business week in week out are they?

We don't have a squad like yours yet we are still top & unbeaten.

Would put it down to a better manager if I was totally honest.

Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:51 pm

Tony,

I am a big Warnock Fan and have been for 10yrs, I will upset people on here by saying what I believe, he is a better manager than Dave Jones in My Opinion, but thats My My Opinion.

Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:55 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Tony,

I am a big Warnock Fan and have been for 10yrs, I will upset people on here by saying what I believe, he is a better manager than Dave Jones in My Opinion, but thats My My Opinion.

Don't think anyone would hold that against you as I thought the very same before he came to Rangers-He's someone you want in your corner in a battle.

Just think he's a cute f*cker (not physically! :lol: ) tactically & knows how to get the best from a team & an individual.

Will Jones get backing in January do you think?

Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:03 pm

TonyJ wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Tony,

Don't think anyone would hold that against you as I thought the very same before he came to Rangers-He's someone you want in your corner in a battle.

Just think he's a cute f*cker (not physically! :lol: ) tactically & knows how to get the best from a team & an individual.

Will Jones get backing in January do you think?

I love Warnock for his Out spokeness
Yes Jones will Def get the Backing as long as were in the Top 6 at the time, at least 3 players have been promised.

Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:04 pm

Interesting times ahead.

Roll on the 27th...are you heading down?

Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:07 pm

TonyJ wrote:Interesting times ahead.

Tony, I have been to Virtually all the other away games, but that day it depends whether My Daughter is in the West End Production of Scrooge :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:49 pm

The way you lot have been talking over the last few seasons, you should have been playing in the champions league by this season.....it's early doors, i can see you fizziling out like a damp squibb by february.
and the game between us.... well when it really counts i think 0-1 again, Ledley last year and remember that Ginger Geezer.

Schweeet.

Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:52 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
TonyJ wrote:Interesting times ahead.

Tony, I have been to Virtually all the other away games, but that day it depends whether My Daughter is in the West End Production of Scrooge :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

And starring as Scrooge Peter Ridsdale :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:33 pm

brick1964 wrote:The way you lot have been talking over the last few seasons, you should have been playing in the champions league by this season.....it's early doors, i can see you fizziling out like a damp squibb by february.
and the game between us.... well when it really counts i think 0-1 again, Ledley last year and remember that Ginger Geezer.

Schweeet.

Who's 'you lot' ?

Won't hear any normal QPR fan talking up our chances mate we're too used to let downs over many years, you are thinking of Briatore and his 4 year plan to get into the Champions League which was as about as believable as Cardiff holding onto Bothroyd come the end of the season :lol:

Anyway Ledley's gone onto bigger & better things and the ginger fella was the best looking lad in south wales by all accounts .. Toodle pip