Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I know i have slated Dave JONES BUT!!

Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:40 am

You all know my views on yesterday many may agree but some might disagree but hey that is football. This is the first time i have criticised Jones this season but this isn't the time to be calling for his head.
We will get back on track and when you look at the table we are second and playing good football we will again start putting together a run. No i won't forgive Dave Jones for yesterday because it was his doing 100% but now we must look forward, and no one sacks a manager for being in second place. We all agreed give him to the end of the season or if it becomes impossible to gain promotion so starting Wednesday we need to get back behind the team and Dave Jones for the sake of our season.
This is now the last post i will put on yesterday it needs to be put to bed there is nothing more we can now add that hasn't been said already i just hope Dave Jones hasn't said to many naughty things to the press regarding yesterday. If the guy had said yes i take responsibility for that then we would all have respect for him and move on but he wont. So we need to put it to bed ourselves now and move on and earn promotion. Onwards and upwards

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: I know i have slated Dave JONES BUT!!

Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:47 am

Im watching the game back now, where Keough missed from 2 yards in the opening 20 mins we should of had a penalty :evil: Their keeper had his arms wrapped round him, if that was given it would of been a totally different game

Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:50 am

tomCCFC wrote:Im watching the game back now, where Keough missed from 2 yards in the opening 20 mins we should of had a penalty :evil: Their keeper had his arms wrapped round him, if that was given it would of been a totally different game

We can look for little crumbs Chief but on the day we wasn't ever going to win. Sorry

Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:07 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
tomCCFC wrote:Im watching the game back now, where Keough missed from 2 yards in the opening 20 mins we should of had a penalty :evil: Their keeper had his arms wrapped round him, if that was given it would of been a totally different game

We can look for little crumbs Chief but on the day we wasn't ever going to win. Sorry

I know mate, i just think that a goal may of settled us :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:08 am

Nuclearblue wrote:You all know my views on yesterday many may agree but some might disagree but hey that is football. This is the first time i have criticised Jones this season but this isn't the time to be calling for his head.
We will get back on track and when you look at the table we are second and playing good football we will again start putting together a run. No i won't forgive Dave Jones for yesterday because it was his doing 100% but now we must look forward, and no one sacks a manager for being in second place. We all agreed give him to the end of the season or if it becomes impossible to gain promotion so starting Wednesday we need to get back behind the team and Dave Jones for the sake of our season.
This is now the last post i will put on yesterday it needs to be put to bed there is nothing more we can now add that hasn't been said already i just hope Dave Jones hasn't said to many naughty things to the press regarding yesterday. If the guy had said yes i take responsibility for that then we would all have respect for him and move on but he wont. So we need to put it to bed ourselves now and move on and earn promotion. Onwards and upwards

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Well said :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:14 pm

Dafydd wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:You all know my views on yesterday many may agree but some might disagree but hey that is football. This is the first time i have criticised Jones this season but this isn't the time to be calling for his head.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Well said :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:09 pm

Flicked threw the Echo today and saw Dave Jones comments :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: Threw the paper straight back down. Total plank